11-Flash vs Arrow Part 2 kinda

It has been a few days since i have been back in Starling. Oliver, Roy, and I follow Diggle. He is going to ask his ex wife for some help on something. I don't remember. We hear sirens as we near the building.

I look at Roy and he wraps an arm around my waist after shooting a grapple arrow. We get pulled to the top of the building and we climb through an opening. It's really small and Roy has to bend over me so we can move.

I get to a cross in the paths and Roy asks," Which way do we turn, Felicity?"

Felicity comes over the comms saying," Go right."

We do and we see Oliver. We pick up speed and I see a man walk through the door.

I hear Diggle say," Sweetie."

His ex wife says," You only call me sweetie when you want something."

I smile and it fades as I see the man heading for Diggle.

I call out," Hey!"

The guy looks up as I launch myself over the railing towards him. I shoot an arrow into his arm and he hisses in pain. He swats me to the side and I spin as I skid across the floor before I collide with with a potted plant. I groan and get up.

Arsenal comes over to me and asks, " Are you okay? "

I reply, " I'm pissed. "

I get up and run at the guy. I start punching at him and he dodges all of them. I kick off him and land on my feet in between Arrow and Arsenal. The guy throws an object and I duck and run towards him.

I see a flash of red and yellow go past me. I turn to see Flash catch the boomerangs and turn back just in time to have a punch land on my face. I fall to the ground then feel the guy slam my head into the ground. Everything goes black.

I open my eyes and see I'm back at Joe's house. I sit up and realize I'm In Barry's room. I look down and see I'm in one of Barry's shirts. I get up and I'm  really sore. The bathroom door opens and Barry comes walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He looks up at me and says," Hey babe."

I reply, " Hey. "

He comes over and captures my lips in a kiss. My arms wrap around his neck and he crushes me against him as he kisses me. Our lips move in sync and he pulls away. His hand touches my belly and pans across it.

He says," I can't wait til there is a little Flash running around."

I smile and reply, " Me too. "

Barry says, " Just don't break my hand when you are giving birth. I may have the power to heal fast bit I don't have the power to explain why I don't have a broken hand after three hours."

We laugh and Barry picks me up.  He carries me downstairs and Joe is there. He is smiling and he comes to me.

He says," I can't wait to hold my grandchild in my arms."

I smile and say, " I can't wait to have this baby."

Barry sets me on my feet and I lean against him.

I ask, " Do you think the baby will have your super speed?"

Barry replies, " Without a doubt."

He kisses my cheek and we walk hand in hand into the dining room where there are plates set with food. Barry pulls my chair out for me and I sit. He pushes me in and we begin eating. I feel the baby kick and gasp.

Barry asks, " What is it? "

I look at him and say," The baby just kicked."

Barry exclaims, " No way! "