26-Dr. Light & Vibes

I wake up and it's been a month since I found out I was pregnant. Barry has been taking care of me every chance he gets. I don't go out into the field to help him against the baddies anymore. Right now, I'm being held back by Barry and Caitlin in S.T.A.R Labs. Why, might you ask. It's because just a couple feet across form me is Harrison Wells. Yes, I said Harrison Wells. You thought he was dead. We'll so did the rest of us. But this is a different Harrison Wells. This Wells is from Earth Two.

He says, " Hi."

Cisco says wearily, " Hi."

I reply, " Let me go."

Barry says, " Not until you say you won't kill him."

I reply, " I can't promise it. He's the reason Ronnie is dead, Barry. Ronnie was one of the few people who I was close to. Most are in Central City. There are several in Star City and a couple scattered around the world. Three of them are dead. Two are because of the man that is across from me. "

Barry is about to reply when Joe walks in. He sees Harrison Wells and pulls his gun out firing three shots. Barry is gone and Harrison is still alive. My ring starts glowing and I look at them.

I say, " I have to go."

Caitlin let's me go and I storm straight towards Wells. I get in his face and he stares at me.

I say, " If any of them are harmed when I get back, I will have your head. "

His lip twitches slightly and I punch him. He goes flying and I straighten my black trench coat. I sigh and spin on my heel.

I smile and say, " I feel better."

I walk out of S.T.A.R Labs and my ring takes me into the air. I am flying over Central City and go to Star City. I land at Verdant and hear crashing inside. I follow it and see Sara attacking Thea. Wait, when did Sara undie? I imagine a bubble forming around Sara and it works. I toss her against the stairs and Oliver shoots a tranq arrow at Sara and Oliver and Laurel look at me.

I ask, " Is she safe?"

They nod and I fly out the window to Oliver's campaign office. Diggle, Laurel, Felicity, Thea, and Oliver show up minutes later. I follow them into the new lair and see someone I never thought I'd see again.

I say disbelievingly, " Constantine?"

He turns and the lighter drops from his hand.

He replies, " Shadows?"

I run across the room towards him and he wraps his arms around me. Before I can say anything, his hand goes to my stomach. He looks at me and smiles.

I say, " I missed you, John."

He replies, " I missed you too, poppet."

Constantine kisses my cheek and I pull away. Tears blur my vision and I try to blink them back but I can't.

Constantine asks, " What's wrong? "

I reply, " I'm scared, John."

He cups my cheek and askd, " About what, my poppet?"

I reply, " I'm scared for this baby to come into this world. It's not safe for a child."

John says, " Sweetheart, you aren't having a baby. You're having twins. A boy and a girl."

I ask, " How do you know?"

He replies, " Magic, my sweet."

I reply, " Constantine, I don't know what to do. I want these children, but I don't want them to have to be born in a world of evil."