12-Crazy for You Part 1

Its been several weeks since Barry was here and a day since Oliver left to go fight Ra's al Ghul . I miss Iris. I also miss Eddie and Joe. I'm in my office laying on the couch with my laptop. I want to Skype Iris but I'm at work.

I wonder what she's doing. Maybe she's at CC Jitters right now. Maybe Eddie is there with her and they are just talking about what they want to do that night. I wonder why Barry is doing. I miss him so much. I close my eyes as I try to visualize everyone at miss in Central City.

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor. I groan in slight pain and hands are there to pick me up. I look up to find Roy and Ray. They look concerned and I wave them away. I sit down and look to my right at my computer screen. It's of me, Joe, Iris, Eddie, and Barry. I sigh and look down.

Ray asks," Are you okay, Destiny? "

I reply, "I'm just a little homesick. I just miss my friends, they are like my family. Iris and Joe especially are my family. Joe raised me after my parents were murdered. "

Ray smiles and says," I told you that you could go visit them or I can have a car bring them here."

I reply, " I know but I like here in Starling I do, but I want to go home for a day. I mean I don't want my friends exposed to the darkness of Starling."

I get up and start pacing as I say, " Plus I don't want them to get hurt or mugged or worse. I mean Starling is beautiful but I just can't expose them to this."

Ray takes my wrist and I stop. I look up at him and he smiles.

He says," Then go home for a day. I'll call Felicity in. I'm pretty sure she can handle your job for a day."

I smile and hug him. He hugs me back and I turn to Roy.

I say," Come on, you are helping me pack."

I take his hand that doesn't hold my bag and jacket and we run out of my office. We take the stairs and I don't stop until we get to the bottom.

Roy pantingly says," I can't. Believe. You made me. Run down. All those stairs.

I roll my eyes and say," I want to get back home quickly. I miss my friends."

Roy asks," Well what are Oliver, Diggle, and I?"

I reply," My friends as well as my partners. "

Roy smiles and I take his hand in mine and we walk out of Palmer Technologies. We walk right into paparazzi. I gasp and turn away from them but they're everywhere. I hear Roy call for Diggle and cameras flash. I'm blinded. I'm starting to get angry and i hear cameras break and I feel Roy next to me.

He wraps his arms around me and I struggle. I jump up and kick out at two flashing lights. I hear cameras break and growl. Suddenly, Diggle is there and he grabs my legs.

They carry me away from the paparazzi and set me down once we are clear. I am shaking horribly and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I quickly have the person up against the wall with my forearm at their throat.

I can't see anything because i am blinded still. I quickly feel hands on my waist and elbow the person. I kick off the walls of the alley until I'm on the roof. I have been in this city for months and know it like the back of my hand. I head towards the Glades blindly.

I jump down and lean against a wall. I curl my hands into gidts, my nails digging into my palms. I try to calm down and i am successful. I hear someone coming towards me on my left and I turn my head in that direction.

I ask," Roy? "

A girl's voice asks," You know Roy?"

I ask, " Who are you friend or foe?"