36- Nuclear Escape

Destiny's POV

I wake up in Leonard's arms and he is still asleep. I untangle myself from him careful to not waking him up and get in the shower. I ask Gideon to quietly get me an outfit worthy of whatever we are doing today. I wash up and get out. I head back into the room to find Leonard awake and sitting up in bed. My eyes rake over his body and I blush as he smirks at me.

He asks,"See something you like?"

I reply,"I might."

He smiles and I see a pair of clothes on the bed. I go to Leonard and lean down.

He asks,"How are you feeling?"

I reply,"I'm fine."

He nods and kisses me. I smile and he heads into the bathroom. I get dressed and start brushing my hair. I braid it and start applying my foundation. Leonard comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He comes over and wraps his arms around me.

He says,"You don't need makeup."

I reply,"Today I do. I look like a marshmallow."

I finish applying the foundation and start contouring my face. I do my makeup with a cold style to it and get my Jeffree Starr Weirdo velour matte lip gloss on. I put a few coats of mascara on my lashes and turn to Leonard. His eyes go wide and I smirk. I stuff my blades into my right boot and then my bow into my left. I get my quiver on and get my necklace on that I shared with Ronnie.

I say,"Let's go."

He puts his gun in his holster on his leg and follows me out of the room. I entwine our hands and Leo looks at me. The first person we come across is Jax who wolf whistles at me.

He says,"Damn, Destiny."

I smile and say,"Thanks Jax."

I walk to the main room of the ship to find Rip there. He looks up as Leonard and I walk in. I capture Leonard's lips in a kiss and he kisses me back. I catch his bottom lip between my teeth and tug gently. I pull away and wink at Leonard.

I go to Rip and he watches me. I make my face into a mask of non emotion. Rip is wary of me and for good reason. I am quickly behind him with an arrow at his throat as I grip his hair pulling him back. He looks at me and I press the arrow into his throat harder. A dribble of blood flows down his neck and I let up on the arrow. I glare at him and he just stares at me.

He says,"You don't want to do this. Destiny, you don't want to do this."

I look him in the eyes and smile sickly sweet. I raise the arrow and bring it down. His eyes go wide and I veer it to the left and shove it into his shoulder. He yells in pain and I shove him away from me. I don't say anything as I walk past everyone who came running in. I walk to Leonard and I's room and sit on the bed. I don't even know if Barry can get any messages. I really wish I could talk to Barry right now. I hang my head as I think of what he'd be saying to me right now. He'd be so mad at what I did to Rip.