30-Saving Private Destiny

Recap:

Iris is on her knees sobbing while Constantine is practically shaking the doctor out of his shoes.

Barry asks,"What's going on?"

Joe looks at Barry with tears in his eyes.

He says,"She's dead."

End of recap.

Leonard's POV

Barry has stiffened and I say,"Blonde guy that appears out of nowhere, go in there and bring her back."

Barry says,"There's only one thing that can bring her back."

He disappears and I pull Constantine off of the doctor and point my gun at him.

I say,"Someone give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill him."

Barry says,"Because I'm going to bring her back."

I look to find him with Destiny in his arms. She's lifeless and I slam my gun against the doctor's head knocking him out.

I say,"You bring her back, Barry."

He nods and Constantine places his hand on my shoulder. I look back at him and a gust of wind bats at us. I know without looking that he has disappeared.

Oliver's POV

Barry appears suddenly with Destiny in his arms.

He says,"I need a favor."

I nod and say,"She won't be the same though."

Barry says,"I don't care."

I call Malcolm and tell him what i need.

Destiny's POV

I awaken in the hospital and see a familiar face above me. I scream but then he puts something over my mouth. I see him put something in my IV drip as darkness takes over my mind.

My body feels like it's on fire. I scream in pain and look around. There's no one around. Just fire.

Barry's POV

We are at Nande Parbat and Destiny is about to be lowered in the Lazarus Pit. I look at Oliver and Felicity. I hope we can bring her back. We lower her into the pit and nothing happens. The pit starts bubbling ferociously and then Destiny flies out of the Lazarus Pit. She lands in front of Felicity and raises her arm to swat at her but freezes when Felicity places her hands on Destiny's face. She looks at Felicity and then she sees me. She bolts out of the room and jumps through a window. We rush to the window and see her flying through the air.

Oliver says,"We need to go after her."

I say,"She's going after Iris."

I take off after Oliver hands me a tranquilizer and see her land at the house. Joe and Iris are in shock and I sneak up behind her before she can attack Iris. She takes a step towards them and I shove the tranquilizer into her. She falls to the side unconscious.

Constantine comes out and says,"We need to restore her soul."

Iris says," I'll go."

Constantine says,"As much as you care about her, you're the one she's trying to kill sweetheart."

Constantine points to me and says,"You and Leonard are gonna go."

Leonard Snart comes out of the house and I say,"I think Laurel should go."

Constantine shakes his head and says,"No. It has to be you and Leonard."

I sigh,"Ok."

He picks Destiny up and places his hand on Leonard's shoulder then disappears. I gather Joe and Iris and run to S.T.A.R. Labs. Caitlin, Cisco, and Jay are there. Constantine has given Destiny to Leonard and is drawing a pentagram looking thing with chalk. He takes Destiny from Leonard and very carefully lays her down in the center. He gathers ingredients and sets it by her head.

He says,"We won't have a ton of time to do this. Whatever has her soul, won't give it up without a fight."

Leonard says,"Good because I'm in the mood to fight right now."

We lock hands over Destiny's unconscious body and Constantine starts chanting. Next thing I know, we're back in Nande Parbat. We follow Constantine and see minions from the League of Asssasins holding Destiny in the pit. She screams in anger and fights against them but she's outnumbered. Leonard starts freezing the ethereal beings and I run through them.

She calls out to us as Leonard says,"Thought we'd come help out by evening up the odds a little."

She smiles and they shove her under the water. Leonard freezes everything and I burst through it all. We get her out of the pit and next thing I know, we're back on S.T.A.R. Labs. Destiny is clinging onto Constantine and he's comforting her. She buries her face in his chest as she clings to him. He wraps his arms around her and I can tell he truly loves her. She pulls back and whispers something in his ear.

Constantine says,"Always."

She sees me and I hold out my hand to her. She places her hand in it and comes towards me. She wraps her arms around me and I bury my face in her hair.

I say,"Don't ever do that again."

She says,"I won't, Barry."

She turns around to see Leonard and jumps from my arms into his.

She says disbelievingly,"You came for me."

Leonard smiles and says,"I'm not letting you walk away just yet."

She smiles and nestles into him. He wraps his arms around her and rests his cheek on her head.

Destiny's POV

I can't believe he had saved me. I look up at him and he looks down at me with a smirk. He leans down and I tilt my head up so our lips meet. He kisses me with so much passion, it's intense. I pull away after a few seconds and look at him with wide eyes.

I say,"Wow."

Leonard laughs and I blush. I bury my face in his chest and decide to close my eyes. Soon I fall asleep in Captain Cold's arms.