16-BrickHead Part 2

I wake up and don't want to get up. I find Ray is not in bed and i sigh. He's probably pissed off about yesterday. I don't know what to do. I have been given proof that Oliver is dead but i don't believe it. I don't believe it at all. I hear someone in the house and grab one of my guns. Ray walks into the room with a tray. I quickly put my gun away and he looks at me.

I say quietly, " Hi."

He smiles and replies, " Hi."

He comes to my side of the bed and sets the tray over my lap.

I ask," What are you doing? "

Ray replies," I'm bringing you breakfast."

I reply, " Why? Aren't you mad at me?"

Ray replies," For what? Voicing your opinions and concerns?"

I reply, " For telling you not to save me when that's what you do. "

Ray replies, " I want to protect you and give you a wonderful life."

I look down and say quietly, " You know this isn't going to be forever. "

Ray replies, " We can then cherish every moment until it ends. I mean I'm going to buy you whatever you want now. I would like to be friends after that. "

I smile and say, " I just don't want to hurt you. "

Ray replies, " I will be fine. Don't worry about me. "

I reply, " I worry about you along with everyone else I care about. "

Ray replies, " I just hope you will let me spoil you."

I smile and look down at the tray. There's pancakes in the shape of Mikey Mouse. I smile and Ray tells me that I need to eat. He heads into the bathroom and I start eating. My phone goes off and I pick it up. It's a text from Roy. He's asking if I'm alright. I text back saying that I am okay. I finish the food and set the tray on the floor. I stretch and wince as my muscles tighten.

I want to talk to Barry but i can't tell him about what happened yesterday after he left. I wish i had given him a kiss yesterday. I don't want to be with Ray anymore. I want to be with Barry. I love Barry. Ray knows that whatever it is we have is close to being over. I just want to be with Barry and have him hold me. I need to talk to Caitlin. I pick up my phone and call her.

Caitlin says, " What's up, Destiny."

I say, " I was wondering if you and Cisco could help me with something. "

Caitlin replies, " Yeah. Sure."

I reply, " I need help with showing Barry how much I love him. I need him to know. "

Cisco says, " Well you should know that he might move too fast when he gets excited."

I reply, " Ok. Yeah. Cisco, you should be telling him that not me. "

Cisco says, " You need help well I'm just giving you scientific facts. Oh he's gonna have to be thinking about dead puppies a lot of them."

I reply as my head falls back, " Thank you, Cisco. Now I'm not going to get that image out of my mind. Caitlin, you can rejoin the convo at any time."

Caitlin says, " We could make him a heart shaped jewel with your guys initials engraved into it."

I reply, " I wouldn't mind that but we are going to need something else as well."

Ray comes out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist and I blush.

I say, " Caitlin, Cisco, I need to text you. I will call you back later to finalize the decision. "