21-What Happened?

I look around as I wake up and see Joe sitting by my bedside.

I ask, " What the hell happened?"

Joe replies, " I honestly was hoping you'd tell me."

I reply, " I was talking to Cisco with Ronnie there and then darkness, and pain. Lots of pain."

Joe replies, " You have been comatose for six months."

I reply, " What the hell?! I couldn't have be been comatose for that long."

Joe nods and I ask, " Barry?"

He replies, " He's at S.T.A.R Labs. "

I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and say," I need to tell him about Wells."

Joe comes over and pushes me back down.

Joe says," I'm gonna catch you up. But you need to stay sated for this. "

I look at Joe confused and he says," Dr. Wells was the Reverse Flash. He was a descendant of Eddie's. Dr. Wells wasn't even Dr. Wells. He was someone named Eobard Thawne."

I reply, " Joe, I know all that. I saw it. "

Joe replies, " Barry and Reverse Flash fought and Eobard was almost killing Barry. He was stopped by Eddie. "

I am confused and then an image flashes before my eyes. It's Eddie with a gunshot wound.

I look at Joe and say," He shot himself to save Barry."

Joe nods and says, " Eddie saved everyone. "

I nod and say, " Then Eddie died."

Joe nods and says, " There was a wormhole destroying the city and Barry tried to stop it. "

I reply, " He succeeded. "

He nods and says," He and Firestorm succeeded. "

I smile and say, " I'm going to see Ronnie."

Joe looks down and I ask," What? "

Joe replies, " Nothing."

I reply, " Joe, tell me."

He looks at me and says, " Ronnie sacrificed himself. Dr. Stein made it out but Ronnie didn't. "

I shake my head and say, " You are lying. "

He replies, " No I'm not sweetheart."

I grit my teeth as tears form in my eyes and say," You are.  Ronnie isn't dead."

Joe nods saying," Sweetie, Ronnie is gone."

I shake my head as tears fall and say," No. He can't be gone. No. No."

Joe comes and wraps her arms around me. I cry into his chest and he just holds me and strokes my hair letting me cry. After I don't know how long, I stop crying. Only one thing crosses my mind at that moment. This is all Eobard Thawne's fault. Ronnie and Eddie would be here if it wasn't his fault. I pull away and go to my bathroom.

I say, " I'm going to take a shower. "

Joe leaves and I get in the shower after closing the door and undressing. I wash up and get out. I get dressed in a pair of pants, my black sports bra, a black tank top, a pair of black doc martens, and a leather jacket. I put my hair in a messy bun and charge my ring. Joe is in the doorway when I turn around.