22-Sand Demon

Previously:

Cisco says, " I updated your suit with a new feature. It's just like the one Gideon showed us."

Caitlin says, " Ok. So now that we have Barry back. The lab is updated. Security has been upped so no one can just walk in."

I gasp as someone walk in. Joe pulls out a gun and Barry asks the man who he is.

He says, " You don't know me but I know you. Barry Allen. "

He goes to take a step but Joe says," You take one more step it will be the last one you take. The man asked you a question. Who the hell are you? "

He steps into the light and I recognize him.

He says, " My name is Jay Garrick and your world is in danger. "

Presently:

I go to him and he looks at me. I go and poke him in the chest. He looks at me and I smile at him.

He smiles and I say," I know who you are ."

Barry asks," What do you mean my world?"

Jay explains and no one believes him. Caitlin takes him to do some tests. Barry doesn't trust him and I sigh. I head to the treadmill that they have Barry run on and start it up. I take my jacket off and grab grab a pair of seats from the pile of clothes and change into them. I get on the treadmill and start jogging. I get my earphones on and start playing Disturbed. My pace increases until I'm running. I go through the Disturbed playlist and start playing Avenged Sevenfold. I go through the self titled album and feel eyes on me. I glance at the window to see everyone watching. I keep running and don't stop for a while. I jump off the treadmill and land gently on the ground. I take off my tank top and walk out of view from the window grabbing my clothes and get to the showers. I rinse off and get my hair back up in a messy bun. I get my clothes back on and go back to the lab.

Caitlin asks," Are you tired?"

I reply, " No. I just want to speak to Jay and then go get some food."

She nods and I go to Jay.

I say, " Walk with me, Mr. Garrick. "

He follows me and we head out of the lab.

I say, " I'm hungry. Let's go get food. "

He replies, " I don't think Barry wants me to leave the lab."

I reply, " Right now, I don't care what Barry wants. What I want is food and someone that isn't already waist deep in my fucked up life to talk to."

Jay looks at me and I say, " Come on. Let's go."

I take his hand and I see him get hit by something and then there's this blast and he goes flying. I'm back in S.T.A.R Labs and Jay is watching me. I shake my head and we walk out of the building. I get on my motorcycle and Jay gets on behind me. We head to my favorite taco place and I order fifty steak tacos. I hand the first bag to Jay and tell him to go sit in the shade. He does and I grab the rest of the order and go sit across from him. I get out a plate of tacos and push it towards him.

I say, " Eat."

He smiles and says, " Thank you, Destiny. "

I smile and say, " No problem. "

I get a plate for myself and start eating. I look out around the scenery as people pass by. My eyes land on Jay again and he is watching me. I swallow my bite of food and take a sip of my lemonade. 

I ask," Why are you staring at me? "

He replies, " You look so much like my Destiny. "

I reply, " What do you mean?"