4- Meeting Ray Palmer

I wake up to Felicity shaking me and a scream echoing.

I ask,“ What's going on?  Where's Barry?"

Felicity says,“ You were having a nightmare. Barry's safe in Central City. It's a good thing I woke you, we're ten minutes from Starling."

I reply, “ I'm so sorry,  Felicity. I didn't mean to wake you."

Felicity replies, “ It's ok. I was awake already. "

I reply, “ I've been having nightmares of someone coming towards me going to kill me. Barry always came in and slept with me. I never had the nightmares when Barry was sleeping next to me. I don't know if it's a safety thing or some memory I buried."

Felicity replies, “ You are safe. Don't worry. I'm here. "

I smile and say, “ Thanks Felicity."

She smiles and says, “ What are sisters for? "

I smile and say, “ When my parents were murdered, I thought I was alone. Then Joe came and had me stay with him. Barry and I grew closer each day. But now I don't know where we are."

Felicity replies, “ I think a few weeks away would be good for the both of you. I mean honestly,  you two have lived together for how many years."

I reply, “ You know I don't know. I just remember my parents being murdered and Barry and Iris. Now he knows thanks to Iris."

Felicity replies, “ Maybe it is a good thing that he knows. "

I shrug my shoulders and reply,“ I don't know. "

The train stops and we get off. I see a guy with a sign that says Felicity on it and we head over. The guy looks confused and I hide behind Felicity.

Felicity says,“ Oliver. It's good to see you."

Oliver replies,“ Good to see you too."

They hug and Oliver looks at me.

I say,“ Felicity, I'm thinking coming to Starling was a very bad idea. Your friend here looks like he's going to eat me."

Felicity pulls away and smacks Oliver's chest. He looks at her and she glares at him.

She says,“ No one is going to be eating my sister."

Oliver is surprised and asks,“ Your sister?"

Felicity nods and she says,“She knows Barry,  Oliver. "

I look up at Oliver and he smiles. He gathers me in a big hug and I giggle. I hug him back and he sets me down. A guy comes out that has amazing blue eyes.

He says,“ Hey Felicity. "

I hide behind Oliver and look around his arm.

The guy sees me and asks,“ Who's this?"

Felicity looks at me and says,“ Roy, this is my sister Destiny Shadows."

Roy holds out his hand and says,“ Nice to meet you, Destiny."

I take it and say as I shake,“ You have very pretty eyes, Roy. They're an amazing shade of blue."

I blush and pull away. Roy smiles and looks down. I look at Felicity and she is smiling.  I look down and check my phone.

I gasp and say,“ Crap. I only have enough time to freshen up and get to Queens Consolidated. "

Felicity replies, “ You're going to be fine. "

I reply, “ You try having an interview with the Ray Palmer to be his spokesperson."

Felicity smiles and I ask, “ Do you have a place where I can get ready? Once I come back from the interview,  I will find a hotel. "