Eight Months Later

I wake up gasping in a sweat and Constantine is there calming me down. He helps me up and as soon as I stand, water drips down my legs. I look at Constantine with wide eyes.

I say,"Constantine, I'm going into labor."

He says,"Ok. You need to get your robe on and I will get everyone."

I nod and get my robe. Constantine disappears and the sound of everyone waking up and moving about can be heard. I get my robe on and Constantine appears. I charge my ring and stash my lantern back in its hiding spot.

About five months ago, Leonard got out of prison thanks to some idol of the Trickster. Leonard got in contact with me a fronts after he got out. He told me that he has the comm link still and that whenever I need him to use it.

Constantine picks me up and carries me downstairs. Everyone is dressed and tired. We all pile into the car and Constantine uses his powers to have us appear in the parking lot of the Emergency Room. We all get out and Constantine carries me inside. Barry is coaching me in breathing and Joe has a nurse come with a wheelchair. They wheel me into a room and Barry comes with me.

The doctors give me an epidural and soon I'm dilated. Barry is there and we entwine our hands. The doctor tells me to push and I am. Barry strokes my hair and after about two hours of pushing, the babies are born. One girl and one boy. Just like Constantine said. Barry and I look at each other and smile.

I say,"I'm gonna name the boy Ronnie."

Barry smiles and asks,"What should we name the girl?"

I reply,"Dinah."

Barry nods and he takes the boy from the doctor and I'm handed the girl. I smile and the babies quiet once they are in our arms.

Suddenly, images flash across my mind and my back arches off the bed as I gasp. I feel Dinah taken from me and the doctor scrambles to figure out what's wrong.

I hear Constantine but I only see the images of a girl with bird wings. Then I see a flash of a familiar face. I see a man that's fierce and dangerous. My he images disappear and darkness takes over as I pass out.

I wake up to find myself in S.T.A.R. Labs. I groan and sit up. My head is throbbing slightly and I see Jay standing against the wall.

He says,"You've awakened."

I say,"Something like that."

Jay chuckles and I ask,"What happened? Why do I feel like I got hit by a bus?"

Jay replies,"A few weeks ago you did give birth to twins, had a vision so massive that you passed out."

I ask,"Ronnie? Dinah?"

Jay says,"The babies are fine. Joe, Iris, Caitlin, and Barry have been taking care of them."

I say,"I want to see them."

Jay nods and says,"Let's get you cleaned up and then we can head home."

I nod and he shows me to a bathroom. I wash up quickly and get dressed in the clothes Jay handed me. I'm honestly shocked with how my stomach has receded in the past few weeks. It's completely flat. I toss my hair up into a bun and I leave the bathroom. Jay is there and we walk out of S.T.A.R Labs and get in his car. We head to Joe's place. We get out and Jay knocks on the door. It opens and Barry is standing there with Ronnie in his arms. His eyes widen as he takes me in.

I say, " I'm back."

Barry smiles and we walk inside. Joe comes over with Dinah. He hands her to me and she curls into me. I feel tears form and I look at Barry.

I say, " She's beautiful."

Barry smiles and says, " Let's head up to put them to bed."

We head upstairs and lay them in their cribs. We head to bed and I lay down in my bed. I close my eyes and feel Constantine lay next to me. I turn and curl into him. He wraps his arms around me and I let the tears fall silently.

I wake up to a baby crying and it is soon joined by another. I head to the babies room and see they are awake and Barry is at Ronnie's crib. I go to Dinah's crib and pick her up. I can tell she's hungry and sit down and take my left breast out. I place my nipple at her mouth and she latches on. The creepy thing is, I feel the milk in my breasts and they're heavy. I motion for Barry to bring Ronnie over and I maneuver my other breast out. Ronnie latches on and they are quiet. I sigh and look up at Barry.

I say," I can't believe we have kids."

Barry laughs and says," That make two of us."

I smile and say, " I want you to be in their lives, Barry. No matter where I'm at."

Barry nods and he strokes Dinah's head lightly. Barry sits down on the floor. I float off the chair and onto the ground between Barry's legs. I lean back against him and he wraps his arms around my waist.

I ask," When you planned your future, did it look like this?"

Barry replies," Not exactly."

I smile and say," Same here."

Barry rests his chin on my shoulder and I say, " I need to know that I'd anything happens to me, you will watch over them."

Barry says, " I swear on my life."

I smile and kiss his cheek.

I say, " I know you don't like Snart but he isn't that bad once you get to know him. I only stopped going to the prison because I got big."

Barry sighs," You shouldn't be seeing a criminal at all. "

I reply, " I tried the hero thing. It didn't work out."

Barry sighs and I say, " Snart makes me happy. "

Barry says, " As long as you're happy."

I smile and he kisses my cheek.

I say, " I wonder what happens now."

Barry says, " Only time will tell."

We stay like that and once the babies are done. Barry takes them and I get my breasts back under the shirt. Barry smiles down at the babies and he wraps his arm around me. I lay my head against his chest as we stare down at our babies.

------------------

I know. Filler chapter is what this is really.
-------------------------

A/N

Haven't done one of these in a while. So in a few chapters, it is going to be with Kendra Saunders. Yeah you know who I'm talking about. Our winged priestess reincarnate. I need help coming up with an Egyptian name for Destiny. You know how Kendra's first name was Chay-Ara. Something like that but for Destiny. Sound off in the comments below.

I'm going a different route with the story. You will recognize it when it happens. No spoilers.