Chapter 49.

" I love you." I say to a sleeping Wesley.

" You finally said it."

Or not.

" You messed up my moment, Adams." I complain, flicking his nose.

His eyes flutter open and I smile at him. I feel his hand reach under the covers to touch my waist.

" No, You cheated, you knew that I wanted to be awake when you finally said it."

" I love you." He blinks at me.

I see him lean close and I meet him halfway, to connect our lips. A small moan slips out when he lightly squeezes on my waist.

I sigh in contentment, when he breaks the kiss and starts peppering kisses on my face. " My bluebear." He says against my forehead.

I place my hand on his chest, right where his heart beats. He leans back to look at me, and we find ourselves simply staring at each other.

" So, nervous about today?" I ask.

Today is the day that Wesley Adams gets back in the courts, as a player. I am actually excited to watch him in that atmosphere. When I was finally able to return to school again, I didn't waste time in spending the rest of my afternoons, watching him during practise.

Wesley can be quite stubborn when he wants to, he proved it when he made it clear, that he wants me to be present with him during practise, whenever I got the chance. He had once told me that it felt more special, when I am with him through practise, and just about anywhere.

Because of how much time I have spent around the team, they have now gotten used to me being around and I am now, friends with a few. To think Wesley would be at ease with me and his teammates, getting along, but the opposite has happened.

Wesley Adams has grown quite possessive, and prefers if I watch him alone, whatever that means. He might think that I had not taken notice of his discreet glaring at his teammates, whenever they talk to me or ask to assist me, with my books and staff, but I have.

He's even pulled a few guys and had a word with them. I can remember one time, when we were out and a few of his teammates, joined us. One of the guys, was just about to sit next to me, but Wesley literally jumped to his feet and told the guy to move, so he could sit next to me.

Ridiculous, I know.

Anyway, everything has been going pretty well, I've been visiting dad quite alot lately and we've been spending alot of time together. Especially during the weekends.

Wesley even got the chance to make his first visit and see dad's place, he was so surprised when I had told him that I now call Owen, dad. He admitted that he once had his suspicions about Owen being my dad, but he was quick to throw the thought away.

To him, now that it's been made clear that Owen is my dad, Owen has become more scary to him. Those were his words and not mine.

I have no concerns about dad and Wesley, because I've seen approval, in dad's eyes. Dad knows that Wesley really makes me happy and that I'm inlove with him.

I mean, my first boyfriend and I got it right. This is an achievement on its own. Wesley is just right for me and I see no other.

I've been meaning to tell him, to look him in the eyes and let him know that I love him. This morning just felt right and I didn't want to hold anything back. I know that he had been waiting for me to say it back, after the first time he'd said those words to me.

He never once put pressure on me and I believe this is one of the many reasons I love him. He is so patient with me and he's shown great  understanding too.