Chapter 25.

" Language, Chloe!" One of them scolds me, and I definetly identify him as the real Owen.

Owen literally hates any foul language coming out my mouth, whenever he scolds me, he scolds me like a father would have done.

Owen, the real Owen without the cap, steps forward.

" I'm happy that you are back. We've been so worried about you. I've been ------------"

" Who is he?" I ask, gesturing to the stranger that looks identical to him.

The stranger, wearing a cap, which reminds me of that night, steps forward, and I don't miss the cut on his lip.

" He is my twin brother, Davin." Owen answers, not tearing his eyes away from me.

Since when?

I didn't know that he had a twin brother, one who's violent when drunk, just like Luis.

" Hello Chloe." Davin says, holding out his hand.

I don't shake his hand but look at him. I know that he was drunk that night and might have been under influence, but he triggered that old fear I had worked hard to suppress, a long time ago. I can't simply put that night behind me and for some reason, I can't even look at Owen for long.

He and Davin are too identical, and with that night still fresh in my mind, I see him as the man who had laid his hand against me.

" Why don't you sit down for a bit hmm?" Aiden suggests, trying to diffuse the thick tension in this room.

I decide to take a seat, just for Aiden, when really, I don't want to be here.

" I'll go put these in your room." Wesley speaks up.

" I'll come with you." I quickly say, jumping off the couch.

" Chloe, we need to talk to you for a few minutes." Owen says, stepping infront of me and blocking my way.

I take a step back, needing space.

I don't miss the frown that appears on his face.

'I'm sorry Owen, but it's natural instinct to step back, my body has been trained a long time ago on what to do in certain situation.'

" Chloe, sit mhm?" Aiden whispers in my ear, guiding me back to sit down, this time sitting down beside me.

I bite at my lip as my eyes watch Wesley leaving the room. Instantly, I feel open and vulnerable.

This is the first time I've felt like this in both Owen and Aiden's presence, and that's more scary than all the times I've encountered Luis.

" Chloe." My head snaps to Owen.

" I know that this might have come as a shock to you."

" Which part?" I raise my brow.

The frown only deepens on Owen.

" Look, about that night, I wasn't in my right mind, I was drunk and acted unfairly towards you." I scoff at that.

" Unfairly." I mutter the word in distate.

" I was wrong and shouldn't have hit you." I flinch at the word hit and they all seem to notice.

I don't miss both Owen and Aiden, throwing a glare his way.

" You know, this is not how I wanted us to meet." Davin says.

" Well, we have now met, so that's done. I'll just be in my room." I jump off the couch, standing on my feet and looking down at them.