Chapter 43 part 2.

Something is touching my hair and I've gone in and out of consciousness, fighting my way through waking up. I don't know how long I've gone through the same pattern, but one thing I know, is that I need to stay awake.

" Aah, look who's awake." I hear his voice.

My body is exhausted and it feels heavy, I feel like I can't move because of where I've been shot. I know that this monster shot me.

I feel numb almost, but I do all I can to resist letting myself fall unconscious again.

" I was getting bored here, good thing you woke up. Damn, you're stronger than I thought, you're still holding on." He chuckles.

I want to punch him hard right now, so bad.

I hear him shift, and by the squeaking sound, I know that he has me laid onto a bed.  When he sits infront of me, I feel disgusted just by looking into his eyes.

" You're prettier than I remember, but I knew that. I mean, I've had some time of watching you."

Oh my gosh, he's been watching me. I knew that my senses weren't wrong.

" Tsk, tsk, Chloe, Chloe, Chloe....Did you actually think I would ever let you go and live your life. You don't deserve to breathe, unless I tell you to. I have power over you."

" N-no you don't." I respond, shaking my head.

His eyes narrow and that anger I know so well, starts revealing itself.

" You're nothing but a useless man with no life. You ------------" His hand connects with my face, forcing my head to snap to the side.

The hit causes my head to become dizzy. I feel him grab my chin and force me to look at him, but I close my eyes.

" Look at me!" He demands.

I defy him.

" Look at me you little b*** !!!" The hard grip he has on my face, is really painful. When I do open my eyes, he lets me go, pushing my head hard against the pillow.

" Don't you ever speak to me like that ever again, you hear me!"

" You're no one to me, you sick bastard."

" I'm your --------"

" Don't lie, you're not my father."

He opens and closes his mouth, his eyes furiously searching my eyes for the truth.

He sneers at me before jumping off the bed, and leaving the room. I sigh in relief that he's gone, for now, and I can actually think. I feel myself really bleeding out, and I know that if I don't think of a way out soon, it won't be long for me to get into a whole lot of trouble.

The bastard tied both my legs and arms on the edges of the bed, I certainly don't like the vulnerable position I'm currently in. I wouldn't pass anything with his sick and twisted mind.

I pull at both my arms, trying to feel how tight the knots are. A sliver of hope hits at me, when a creaky sound comes from the head board, which means it's not steady. Pulling at the rope might be risky, because the head board might fall on my face and hurt me, so I need to really be smart about this.

I can feel my body take the effects of the bullet in me hard, more so, the fact that I'm losing blood. I am so exhausted, but I have to keep on pushing and fighting, to break free.

The door suddenly bursts open, stopping my movements. I have no time to react when he marches over to me with a deadly expression on his face, hovering over me, before wrapping his hand around my neck and starting to strangle me.