Chapter 41.

Two weeks later....

I can honestly say that opening my eyes, to the image of Wesley laying next to me, is something new yet good, to feel within. I spend some time just admiring his features and still asking myself today, if all of this is real.

I actually have a boyfriend and I have no desire to leave right now, I am consumed by this fluttery feeling of being so close to him. I never thought things would lead up to this between us, I simply believed that one day soon, he would stop bothering me and leave me alone.

But because he is Wesley Adams, he didn't. He always pushed and tried to find a way to be close to me. In his pursuit, I found walls surrounding my heart, breaking.

Wesley Adams had a breakthrough to my heart. End of story.

My heart jumps when his eyes flutter open and before I know it, we are staring right back at each other. A small smile takes over when his eyes takes in my whole face, as if memorising each feature. When his eyes linger on my lips, a small chuckle slips past my lips, and his eyes snap back up to me.

Gosh, it wouldn't be Wesley Adams if he didn't think of kissing me right now.

I move out of bed and head to the bathroom. I feel him follow me and then watch me, as I wash my face and brush my teeth. The whole time I'm busy, I keep on glancing at him through the mirror, finding it amusing, how he's just watching me like something so entertaining right now.

Meaning to turn around and face him after being done, he stops my intention and closes the distance, hugging me from behind.

" Should I assume, that you have a reason for sneaking into my room again?"

" It'll always be the same. I can't stay away from my Bluebear."

" Or you simply wanted to watch me like a creep."

" And that too." He says, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

I chuckle, smiling softly.

He then turns me around to face him and pulls me into his arms. I accept the embrace and sigh against him.

" You're leaving right now?"

" Hmm." He nods.

" Stay for a little bit, like this."

" You know, I was thinking the same thing." I laugh a little at that.

We remain standing in embrace for a while, enjoying each other's comfort.

" Why don't you just move in, since you can't stay away from me?" I say, deciding to tease him.

He tenses up and I lean back to look at him. " I was joking."

His eyes snap down to me and the look in them, make my own to narrow, because I know he's cooking up something in his head.

" What crazy thing is your mind cooking right now?"

" If one day, we move in together ------------ "

" Okay, you're now thinking crazy, so time for you to hit the road." I point to the door.

" Walk me out?"

I shake my head no and he pouts at me.

An amused smile touches my lips as I watch him.

" I have to shower and get ready."

" Can I stay and watch?"

My jaw drops and I blink at him.