**Chapter 28: Finished Chapter and Contest**

~Your POV~

Tears start to form in my eyes and I turn to Chandler . "W-Why would you do that?" I mumble as he pulls me in a tight embrace .

"Because I know Sam . Sam does shit like this all the time ." Chandler cools, resting his chin on the top of my head . I hug Chandlers bare chest, remembering that he was shirtless .

"I love you ." I hear him whisper as he rubs my back with his hand .

"F-For real this time?" I mumble into his shoulder .

"For real time ." Chandler spoke, kissing my forehead .

"Then I love you too ." I slightly laugh as he wipes my tears away with his thumb .

"I'm sorry ." He mumbles, resting his chin back on my head .

"For what?" I ask as we softly sway side to side .

"For being a jerk ." I hear him sniffle at the end .

"I-It's fine . I'm fine ." I breathe out .

"Promise?" Chandler asks, looking down at me .

"I promise ." I whisper as Chandlers face comes closer to mine . Our kisses collide with each other, but this time in a more passionate way . This kiss was slower and longer than all the others . This kiss actually meant something .

-------------
I was finishing the chapter, I left all of you in a very shitty cliffhanger .

Anyway, people have been saying to give the book to someone else so they can finish it . I'm going to have a contest for the people who are interested in finishing my book for me ! All you have to do is message me through Wattpad, or ask for my Kik in the comments and I'll sort of interview you and ask you questions . And read some of your work of course . The contest ends when I find the right person !

Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever- What the fuck am I doing .

Ily❤