Chapter 20: Pain and Pleasure

~Chandlers POV~

With sparks of pain and pleasure still piercing thought my body, I breath heavily . *Y/n* lays motionless on the bed with her arms and legs wrapped around my torso . Her hot breathe on my cold, bare chest comforts me as my hands fall to her sides .

I run my fingers from the top of her curves down to the bottom of her thighs, thinking about everything that had happened that night . Every beet red scratch she had drawn on my back .Every small hickie I placed on her neck . Every memory-fill scar she had kissed on my body .

I bite my lip and run my fingers down her spine . She flinches alittle and repositions her head on my collar bone . I slightly flip my hair out of my eyes to get a better view of her . I'm pretty sure she's asleep .

I grab my phone off of the small side-table next to *y/n*'s bed without waking her up . "I'm stealthy as fuck ." I mumble to my self .

3:58a.m. 1 unread message from Sam .
-
SammehD: I think I'm going 2 go crash at Grays. Later Man.
<3:01a.m>
-

I quietly sit my phone back down on the table . As I touch *y/n*'s hip gently, her grip on my torso tightens . I let out a groan and try to pry her arms looser from my stomach . All of a sudden, her entire body flips over on top of mine and starts tickling me .

"Stealthy as fuck huh?" She laughs as I try to contain my laughter .

"You little shit ." I smirk and roll on top of her . With her arms pinned down above her head, I tickle her body . I make to be Carful, do to her  bandaged wrist

"No no s-stop!" Her screams fade into laughter as I tickle her harder .

"D-Don't Ch-Chandler!" She pleads .

"You were going to tickle me huh?" I ask as I tickle even harder .

"N-No!" She yells .

"Shhh Don't scream ." I laugh and stop tickling her .

Her breathing is sharp as she tries to catch her breath . I free her hands and roll off of her stomach . I wrap my arms around her bare waist and kiss her forehead .  Some Babysitter .

_________________

                 ~Your POV~

-
6 missed calls from 'Sam'.
<2:46a.m.>

Sam: MOTHER OF GOD. WILL U 2 PLS B QUIET.
<2:52a.m.>

-

I laugh to myself as I get out of bed . Slipping on some dark purple shorts and a light purple t-shirt, I slide my phone into the back pocket . I basically limp down the hall and into the bathroom . I freeze as I see my reflection in the mirror . My red hair was all tangled and knotted . I had hickes scattered up and down my collar bone .

I place a finger on my neck as the bathroom door opens . A tallish, messy black-haired, boy stumbles into the bathroom . Chandlers shirtless and is wearing plaid orange boxers . What a gentleman .

I see him look towards me and smirk . He swiftly walkes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist . Chandler digs his face into the nook of my neck and starts to kiss it . Chandler's amazing, I think... I love him .

"Hey Chandler?" I ask as we softly sway back and forth .

"Hmm?" He hums .

"Do you love me?" I ask bluntly, feeling stupid the moment it came out .

All of a Sudden,  He removed his hands from my hips and the swaying stopped; The room filled with complete and utter silence .

-----------------
Hey Pudding Bæs! Yep! It's an update! Please vote!! Goodnight/Goodmorning/Happy Christmas!¡ c: lol ily♥