Chapter 37- I'm Not Scared.

"Are you afraid?" Sam spoke, as we sat in the on the floor of his living room.
The gun sat between the two of us, and I stared down at it.
I felt helpless, alone. Like I couldn't do anything to help the situation at hand.
I probably could not help it.
"No." I replied back, my eyes meeting his.
"Good." He replied back with a smirk. "Do you want to practice again?"
"I don't really want to go out to the forest again." I said, rubbing my knees - malnourished.
"We don't have to. We'll try for real this time."
I scrunched my nose at his statement, and he got up to go to his bedroom.
He returned back with an item in his hand.
"This, is a silencer. Hand me the gun."
I reluctantly picked it up and handed it to him, and he attached the contraption to the gun.
He made his way to the window.
"Sam, what are you doing?" I questioned, as he leaned out the window.
"Sam, Stop!" I yelled, dodging at him.
"Shut it, Y/N." He said, cocking the gun. "Watch and learn."
Before I could stop him, he pulled the trigger, and the bullet passed silently through the gun, and into the street where it hit a woman in the head.
I screamed out and sam quickly shut the window, spinning around to cover my mouth with his hand.
"Shut the fuck up." He spat with his teeth gritted, his face so close to mine I could feel his breath on my skin.
Trying my best to wiggle out of his grasp, i slid down the wall, where he then grabbed my hair to push my head back against the wall.
"You don't move until I tell you to. Now, stand up."
+++++++
authors nOoooooOoote;;;
hEY LOVEBUGS! okAy soooooOoo the winNERS OF THE CONTEST WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEKEND!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ENTRIES, AND I WILL BE EXCEPTING LATE ENTRIES FROM NOW UNTIL TOMORROW AT 5 PM EASTERN TIME - MESSAGE ME.
THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PATIENT AND HELPING ME!!
- LANIE <3