Chapter 22: Stranger

~Your POV ~

They say "Follow your heart" but if your heart is in a million pieces, which piece do I follow?

As I walk down the staircase in my Uncle Leo's house, the smell of fried eggs and bacon fill my lungs . When I get to the bottom of the stairs I unlock my phone, praying for the text message that's been driving me crazy for the past two weeks .

I mean, Chandler said we would text and call . I'm just wondering when that will start .

              *Buzz Buzz*

I nearly drop my phone as I receive a message .
-
Sam: Aye Bae

Me: What tf do you want..?

Sam: What's your problem??

Sam: Ohh it's Chandler?

Sam: He doesn't talk or see you anymore does he?

Me: That's none of your business .

Sam: *sips tea*

Me: ·-·

Sam: I told u so. Chans a player

Me: No .

Sam: Yep, the truth hurts babe

Me: You're so wrong, Sam . Chandler's not like that .

Sam: After that night, I didn't think I would ever be able to sleep alone again. The way you kissed me, blah made me question my brokenness blah blah. Out of all of the other girls, you fixed me. And, I love you LMAO

Me: Chandler said that to me, how do you know it??

Sam: He uses the same line on EVERY girl Lol

Me: ....this can't be happening .

Sam: how long did u 2 no eachother before you fuckd?

Me: ...5 days

Sam: He's probably doing some bleach blonde pole dancer at this very moment.
-

No . No no no .

-

   TO: Chan(; (555-3930744) :
Me: Hey Chandler, It's me . I was just wondering how you are and everything . Text me when you get the chance .

Phone: Error 504: The person or business you are trying to reach is no longer connected or has blocked you . Please try again later .

-

At that point, I couldn't contain myself . Tears started to stream down my face as it became harder to breathe . I feel like dying . Like curling up in a ball and dying .

I turn around, run back up the staircase and into my room . I jump into bed again, mainly because my bed's the only thing that really comforts me anymore . I curl up under my sheets and slowly try to fall asleep .

"*y/n*?" I hear my Aunt Gina call from down the stairs .

"W-What?" I call back, my voice breaking as I drown in my own tears .

"We have breakfast made!" She shouts .

"M-Mkay ." I cry a little softer .

As I make my way down the stairs a second time I wipe away the tears running down my face . When I walk into the kitchen, a plate of food is handed to me .

"Hey Girly ." My aunt smiles .

"Hey ." I fake laugh .

I sit down at the dining table and eat my one fried egg, two pieces of bacon and a biscuit . All I can think about is Chandler . And Sam . And everything that has happened . I need some fresh air to clear my head .

"Hey Aunt Gina, I'm going for a walk ."

______________________

I walk down the sidewalk, listening to the cars speeding up and down the streets . I stop at the corner of the sidewalk and enter a store . My aunt Gina gave me some money before I left .

As I walk down the aisle, a group of boys at the end of it caught my attention . Is that...? No, It can't be .

"HEY *Y/N*! LOOK CHANDLER, IT'S *Y/N*!!" I hear Sam shout and point in my direction .

Fuck . Fuck Fuck Fuck they're walking over here! Be cool *y/n*, be cool . It's just the guy who broke your heart .

"Hi *y/n*." Sam says with a straight face .

"H-Hey ." I say breathless . Chandler and I make eye contact as a smirk appears on his face .

"Who's this, Sam?" One of their friends ask .

"Huh? Oh . No one, I've never seen this stranger in my life ." He mumbles .

"Yeah, later stranger ." Chandler says, biting his silver lip-ring .

---------------------
Hey Pudding Bæs! ily♥