Chapter 15: Hot Tears

~Your POV~

"We could..." he trails off .

"Go clubbing ." He says as he admires the blue tattoo on his right hand .

"Or get fake IDs ." He shrugs, still looking at his hand .

"We could... go shoplifting ." He smiles as he looks up at me .

"Chandler!" I laugh .

"I'm just playing!" He laughs as we both stand up for the couch .

"Try to think of something that won't get us arrested ." I giggle, putting my hands in the back pockets of my white shorts .

"Hmm ." He sighs and chuckles, looking at the ground .

"Oh I know, we-" He gets interrupted by the ringing of his phone .

We stand there as he answers his phone . "*Y/L/N/* Residents ." He smirks as I laugh .

"..Chandler Riggs....Yeah...I don't know, plane one hundred and seventy something I think....Babysitting her............Oh my God..Are you Serious?....Okay,T-Thank you ." He looks back at me with sorrow in his eyes .

"I'm so sorry, *y/n*." His voice cracks as he pulls me by the waist, into a hug .

"Um... what?" I question, my face buried into his red, v-neck t-shirt as the aroma of his cologne overwhelmed me .

Me still in his arms, he shakingly grabs the t.v. remote . He turns the t.v. on and changes the channel to 'Channel 4 News' . From the corner of my eye, I watch as a brunette reporter holding a stack of papers starts talking .

"Georgia News, last night at approximately 11:32 p.m., flight number 170 took a crash into the Pacific Ocean . Sad to say there were no survivors . Family members are being contacted about their loved ones . Looks like sweet summer vacation isn't so sweet anymore.. Next up... Are silent blenders a girl's best fri-" Chandler presses the off button to the remote .

You know that feeling you get when there's this lump in your throat, when it's so hard to breath and you're on the verge of tears?

"B-But ." I whimper into Chandlers shirt .

"Shhh ." He whispers, his embrace getting tighter .

I'm not going to cry... don't cry . Don't cry . Don't cry . Shit, stop crying .

Hot tears roll down my checks and soaked into Chandlers shirt . I think he knew, but I guess he didn't really care .

While I silently cried my eyes out, his grip on me never loosened . He stood right there with me, swaying back and forth .

"W-What are we going t-to do?" I cry louder, with my hands wrapped around his torso .

"I... I don't know ." He peeked my cheek with his cold lip-ring, rubbing my sleeves  .

-------------------------
Hello Pudding Bæs! I nearly cried while writing this :c ily♥ Too tired to check for spelling mistakes lol