Chapter 4: Pancakes

~ Your POV ~

I wake up to the smell of pancakes being flipped . I must have fallen asleep . I sit up and unplug my phone from the charger .

I crawl out of bed and start shivering . Why is it always so fucking cold? I walk over to my closet and grab a pink hoodie . While I put the hoodie over my black tank-top, I slide my phone into the pocket and walk out the door .

When I walk past the kitchen I can hear Chandler singing:

Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you’re missin' home

Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go . he sang as he flipped a pancake over .

"Hey! I hear you in there! Want a pancake?" he laughed .

"Yeah sure-" I say, walking into the  kitchen .

I see Chandler standing over the stove, pouring some pancake batter into a pan . He's wearing plaid, red boxers with no shirt .

Is it wrong that I can't stop staring? I mean, you would stare if you saw a shirtless boy in your kitchen, right? Right?!

"We're watching some movies after breakfast ." he says flipping the pancake .

"Okay, what movies?" I ask curiously .

"Their in the living room ." he says, turning the stove off .

I walk into the living room and see some movie cases on the table:
insidious
-
Scream
-
The Ring

"Why scary movies?" I ask walking to the kitchen table .

"I don't know . I just like scary movies ." Chandler shrugs as he sets a plate on pancakes in front of   me .

I look at his shoulders, as he sits down across from me . He has different tattoos up and down his back . He has a tattoo of a tiny heart on his neck .

"What does your tattoo say?" I ask, looking at the one on his left arm .

"Believe ." he says as he cuts his pancake .

--------------------------------
Vote and Comment! ♥