Chapter 39 - Pray For Your Life.

Sam pulled the car down an alley way, probably about a half hour walk from Chandler's place.
"So, what happened to not being suspicious?" I asked, getting out of the car.
"Shut it, Y/N. You need to lose that attitude." Sam came back.
"Make me."
At this point Sam lunged at me, shoving his knife up against my throat.
"I fucking will. Say one more word and I will kill you."
"I dare you." I spat, my voice disoriented due to his strong hand tightening around my throat.
One of Sam's boys pulled him off of me, and I bent over trying to catch my breath, where at this point, I proceeded to throw up.
*****
It was now about 10 AM, and we had gone to the store for water bottles, snacks, and then we made our way back to the car.
Sam outstretched his arm to hand me a packaged snack, but I refused due to my upset stomach.
I leaned against the wall as I was becoming light headed, and shrunk down the wall into a sitting position. I held my knees close to my chest, and buried my head in my knees.
How did I let this go so far?
The images of Chandler's limp body hitting the floor flashed through my mind, and I couldn't shake the chills I was getting.

"*y/n*, this is Chandler, Chandler..." my mom says motioning towards Chandler .

"Riggs ." he says staring at me, smirking .

Fuck, Y/N. Stop thinking.

He leads down lower and connects our lips . His lip ring is cold pressed against my lips . Our lips move perfectly a line with eachothers as he lifts his head . Am I really kissing my babysitter, Chandler Riggs?

Stop. Fucking. Thinking.

"I wouldn't hurt you *y/n* ." he whips away tears that were streaming down my face .

"Stop!" I yelled, looking up.
Sam and the three boys eyes me in disbelief, but then went on with what they were doing.
I wiped my eyes with the palm of my hand roughly, and shook my head.
"Y/N. I have something of yours."
I looked up to meet the eyes of his, as he handed me my phone.
"You had this?"
He nodded, and I unlocked my phone to see my messages.

Chandler: Hi Y/N. I'm so sorry, please come home....

Chandler: It's been two days.. just come home already.

Chandler: Y/N?? Y/N???

Chandler: Whatever, I'm done trying.

I looked up and shook my head, and then to my own disbelief, I took my phone, and slammed it on the concrete.
I screamed as it shattered into pieces, and I stood and stomped on it.
"I'm done! I'm fucking done! Please, please! Let's go kill that bastard!"
*****
Sam handed me my gun, loaded, and I tucked it into my back pocket.
"Alright, let's start walking."
We walked on the inner part of the sidewalk, all the way until we got to Chandler's place.
"Y/N, you go inside. We'll wait here." Sam said, going around the side of the building.
I went around to the back, testing out all of the windows, until I found an open one.
I left it open as I hit the floor, and silently made my way out of the room.
As I emerged into the kitchen, I saw him.
I froze in place.
"Chandler.." I mumbled, and he turned around to face me.
"Y/N?" He asked, an odd expression on his face.
My hands shook and I tried my best to hold them still, looking him up and down.
"Y/N.. I know what you're doing. Please, just get it over with." He dropped his hands to his sides, and then held him behind his back.
"I-I can't..." I spoke, my voice quivering as the tears started falling down my face.
"Yes, you can. It's for your own good." Chandler spoke solemnly, shaking his head.
"Chandler.." I could barely make out the words, as I saw some tears fall down his face.
"Y/N, I love you."
I pulled the gun out of my back pocket, my hands shaking violently. I was sobbing loudly now, as I stared him dead in the eye.
"I love you too." I held the gun up to my face, closing one eye.
As my finger landed on the trigger, I heard a gunshot.