Chapter 10: Mcdonalds' or something

~ Your POV ~

I sit there staring at Chandler's freshly done tattoo . I'm in shock, I mean why couldn't he just write it down instead of going through all the trouble of getting a tattoo?

"I know we barely know eachother ." he laughs .

"But...I really like you *y/n*." he smiles .

"I like you too Chandler ." I smile back .

All of a sudden, I feel his hands pull my arms towards him and our lips connect . His lips were soft and smooth . His cold lip ring presses against my bottom lip .

Soon I could feel his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth as both of our tongues wrestle . It was a foreign feeling . Then we pull apart . Chandler doesn't speak . He just pulls the car out of the parking lot .

"Are you hungry?" he asks as he drives down the street .

"Yeah . Let's get Mcdonalds' or something ." I reply .

"Kay ." he smirks .

"What?" I laugh .

"Nothin ." he bites his lip and shakes his head .

"Okay ." I say as we pull into a Sonic Drive-Thru .

       .·.·10 minutes later ·.·.

"All of them!?" I laugh as I eat two of my french fries .

"Yes! She wanted me to remove all my tattoos!" Chandler laughs as he takes a bite out of his cheese-burger .

Chandler and I talk about his ex-girlfriends and eat while we sit in the parked car in a dark parking lot . 

"That's crazy ." I laugh, taking a sip of my Cherry Coke .

"Yeah ." he says wrapping the rest of his burger in the wrapper .

"Can I have a french fry?" he asks as he reaches over .

"No!" I laugh .

"Didn't want one anyway ." he smirks, sinking back down in his seat .

"Sure ." I whisper as he starts the car .

We drive down the highway, listening to songs from the   radio . I'm half asleep and curled up in a ball in the seat as we pull into my driveway .

"Hey *y/n*?" I hear a deep voice say, as they shake my thigh .

"hmm?" I mumble .

"Uh . We're home ." Chandler chuckles .

I don't say anything, I just lay there with my hands raised in the air . Chandler laughs alittle and gets out of the car . I hear my door open and see Chandler scoop me up into his arms .

My head snuzzles into his shirt and I wrap my arms around his waist as he shuts the car door . He carries me across the yard and through the front door . I hear my bedroom door open and he's grip on me loosens . He gently lays me on my bed . I feel him take my black converse off my feet and sit them beside the bed .

"Good Night ." he whispers, walking away .

"Good Night ." I whisper back .

--------------------------------
Okay . So I've realised I don't have half as many votes as I do reads . Sooo I started thinking "Hey, what if I was one of those dumb ass writers that say they have to get 300 something votes before they update?" Ha! No . But I would like to get more votes guys ♥ Maybe ...If EVERYONE who reads voted, well we could make this book something big .(: Vote! I love you guys to the moon and back!