Chapter 25: His story unfolds

~Your POV~

My heart drops as I see his car pull in to the driveway . How could this happen so quickly? It feels like just yesterday my parents had left for vacation . I watch Chandler get out of his car as my memories overpower me .

--

"Wait . Are you crying?" he asks, as he ties the belt around my wrists .

"W-Why did you t-tie my h-hands together?" I ask, trying to choke back my tears .

"Oh, no . No *y/n*, it's so you don't take the blind-fold off ." he says .

"I wouldn't hurt you *y/n* ." he whips away tears that were streaming down my face .
-
"Why Chandler? He's a player ." Sam replies, peeking through the kitchen, and then back at me .

"Chandler is not a player ." I state .
-
"Do you love me?" I ask bluntly, feeling stupid the moment it came out .

All of a Sudden, He removed his hands from my hips and the swaying stopped; The room filled with complete and utter silence .

-
Me: Chandler said that to me, how do you know it??

Sam: He uses the same line on EVERY girl Lol
-
Yeah, later stranger ." Chandler says, biting his silver lip-ring .
--

"Your things are packed and laying on the bed ." I hear my Uncle tell me as he opens the front door . As Chandler walks in, I notice his eyes are still alittle blood-shot .

"Hey *y/n*!" Chandler says, acting like it's been forever since we last saw each other . Someone kill me with a rock ..

"How have you been?" Smiling at me like I'm his five year old cousin . Seriously, I'll pay you to kill me with the rock .

From the corner of my eye, I see Aunt Gina bringing my suitcases into the living-room .

"Okay Chandler, we're sorry . But we just can't handle her anymore ." My Aunt pleads . Well then .

"No, no . It's fine! I love taking care of *y/n* ." Chandler smirks, throwing his arm around my waist .

"Great, great ." my Uncle Leo smiles before taking my bags to the car .

I just stand there frozen, as Chandler and Aunt Gina carry on a conversation .

"Alright, Your stuff's in the car ." Uncle Leo states as he walks back inside .

"Perfect ." I mumble, realizing only Chandler heard me .

"I'm going to go get in the car ." I mutter as I turn around .

"Bye *y/n*! We love you!" I hear my Aunt Gina shout to me .

"Yeah, I bet ."

As I get to the car, I open the passenger's side door and crawl into the seat . The car was fairly new . I carefully close the car door as I see Chandler walking out of my Uncle's house . He opens the driver's side door and slides inside before slamming the door shut . I watch Chandler start the ignition in silence .

"I'm sorry ." Chandler states as he pulls the car out of the driveway . Bish Whet?

"W-What?" I studder as he turns his head to me and then back at the road .

"About... Your lip ." Chandler says, lifting his finger and pointing it to his lip-ring .

"Oh ." I whisper .