Chapter 40 - Gone. (FINAL CHAPTER.)

Chandler's POV
******
My eyes flew shut and my ears rung as I heard a gun shot, and I prepared myself for the worst.
I opened my eyes to see Y/N standing in front of me, a shocked expression on her face.
She coughed and spewed blood from her mouth, her small structure soon starting to collapse.
As she crumbled I looked up to meet the eyes of sam, his hands holding a gun.
"Get out!" I screamed, tears continuously streaming down my face.
"This is your fault!" I knelt down to Y/N, examining her look of pain before swiping up her gun.
"Goodbye, Sam." I spoke fearlessly, firing the gun directly in the middle of his eyes.
It pierced him through the head, and his body flew backward.
I dropped the gun and dropped to Y/N's aid, wiping my face; but wound up just smearing blood that had hit me.
"C-Chandler.." Y/N tried to stutter out, and I scooped her up into my arms.
She had a bullet hole in the middle of her back, and she was now ghost pale.
"Sh, don't. It's okay, baby. I've got you now." I brushed her hair out of her face, trying not to show her how afraid I was.
She needed me now, and I have to be brave for her.
"I-I'm sorry.." Y/N continued, and I cooed at her words.
"Y/N. It's okay. Just shh. I have you. Nothing's going to hurt you anymore."
She cupped her hand to my cheek, pulling me down slightly.
I pressed a soft kiss to her lips, then leaned back to look at her.
I hummed softly as I rubbed her arm, and I heard her breathing begin to slow.
"It's okay to let go. It'll be better." Y/N closed her eyes, and I heard her breathing go from slow, to fully frozen.
My voice cracked, and that's when I broke down.
The tears streaming non-stop down my face, I was shaking violently.
I pulled my coat off my sleeves, hugging it tightly around her body before standing.
I turned to walk out the front door, feeling the cold air hit my face like icicles, flying at me at high speeds.
It sent chills down my back, but it was calming.
Y/N was in a better place now.