Chapter 35- The Weapon.

I piled into the backseat of Sam's car, soon followed by the other guys.
Two sat in the back with me, and the other sat in the passengers seat beside Sam.
"Alright, it's a little long of a car ride, so get comfortable." Sam spoke, before starting the engine.
He drove a red convertible, and the icy wind hit my face as we drove out of town.
We passed the all-too-familiar statues and exhibits of the downtown area was left behind us, in our tracks.
*****
About an hour had past when Sam pulled the car over, and we got out onto the sidewalk, at an old looking building.
"Where are we?" I questioned, looking upward.
"My apartment." One of the boys spoke, and we walked through the front door.
We took two flights of stairs before we reached his apartment.
He dug for a a ring of keys in his pocket, and unlocked the four locks going down the door.
I went in third, and examined the room around me.
It looked old and rundown, and the walls were painted a deep red. kind of ugly.
they led me into the third room, which had couches and a television.
i sat down on the light brown couch, and Sam sat down beside me.
"Alright, starting tomorrow, we're going to start teaching you what we want done. You're going to do exactly as we say." He spoke, and chills went up my spine.
What went through my mind?
What the hell was i thinking?
I looked down at my legs, and Sam placed a hand on my thigh.
*****
Sam got me a few blankets and pillows, and i spread out across the couch.
He knelt down beside me.
"Okay, tomorrow is the first day. I want you to have this." He spoke, and outstretched his hand.
It was a gun.
"Sam, I can't take that..." I trailed off, my mouth wide.
"You have to. It's what you're going to use. To rid of him."
My hands shook as i grabbed the weapon, and rolled over.
"Goodnight, love." Sam spoke.