Chapter 32- Who, and Why?

The phantom pain of a heavy arm lingered on my side, and around my stomach as i rose of out bed.
The indent of a body was left, but Chandler did not appear beside me.
"Chandler?" I questioned, sitting up.
I was in my underwear and a long t-shirt, and i sat on my legs.
I couldn't hear much, but a small vibration filled the room, sounding like it was coming from the room over.
I think he was on the phone.
"I know- I can't do that to her- We're too close right now- If you wan't it done, you do it to her- Sam."
My jaw dropped, and as the vibrations stopped, i layed back down in bed, pulling the blankets over me.
The door clicked open, and a few minutes later clicked shut.
****
I sauntered out of the bedroom, after i had changed and done my hair and makeup.
"You want breakfast?" Chandler asked, putting a plate on the table.
"No. I'm going out." I shook my head, examining his messy, dusty kitchen.
"What?" He peered at me, spinning around slowly.
"I said, i'm going out." I began towards the door, when i felt a hand grip my wrist tightly. I clenched my jaw, biting on my lip tightly to hide the pain.
"Don't you dare. You're staying with me. You cannot go out now." Chandler said sternly, his grip only tightening.
"No. Let me go!" I pulled harshly to back away, only to have my actions fail.
My back hit the kitchen counter, sending a sharp pain through my back.
Clutter went flying onto the floor as i stumbled to my feet.
Tears formed in my eyes as i rubbed my back, and i shook my head.
"Leave me alone, you asshole."
He grabbed me by the neck, sending me flying backward to the floor.
Next thing i new he was on top of me, the pain becoming unbearable, the air becoming unbreathable.
"Don't you dare speak to me that way. You're mine. Don't you fucking dare leave this house." Chandler's eyes widened, and he loosened his grip.
"Y/N, i'm so sorry." He grabbed my hand, pulling me to my feet. I wiped my tears away, as he pulled my back into his bedroom.
"Please. Please, just stay here while i sort some stuff out."
Before i could protest, the door was slammed in my face.
I went for the door handle, but couldn't turn it.
"Chandler! Chandler! Unlock the fucking door you asshole!" I banged my fists on the door harshly, sending vibrations into the walls.
"Chandler!" I screamed again, then sat on the bed.
That's when i noticed the window.