Chapter 27: Just a phone call/Don't hate me

~Your POV~

Chandler's kissing my neck as I hear my phone start to ring . "I have to get that ." I mumble, drowning in my thoughts .

He let's out and groan and I can tell he just rolled his eyes at me .

"Chandler, please get me my phone ." I say louder as he sets me down on his bed .

Chandler walks over and unzips my bag and then hands me my buzzing phone . It's Sam .

"H-Hello, Sam?" I ask, earning an inpatient sigh from Chandler .

"Uh, Hey *y/n*. So, I went by your house today, and your Aunt told me you moved?" Sam speaking some words faster that others .

"Well.. Yeah, I moved in with Chandler ." I blurt out . Sam was quite for a few seconds before he spoke up again .

"Y-You moved in with Chandler?" I hear him stutter .

"Yeah, I'm at his house right  now ." I state .

"Um, can you come over?" Sam breathes as I feel Chandler grab my phone from my hand .

"Listen Sam, It's really late ." Chandler's deep voice filling the room .

"..... Look, she's not your little puppy-she can't come running towards you every time you call ." Chandler raised his voice as he clenched his jaw .

I pull my phone from his hand and put up to my ear . "-n't want her anyway, she's a fucking slut puppy ."

Before I could say anything, he hung up .

-----------------
You're so going to hate me for this..

I'm discontinuing this book . I'm just not happy writing this  anymore . It doesn't feel fun, it just feels like a chore to update . I'm so, so sorry .

I've been think about this for a while now, and I have an idea . How about you all write a short, brief summary about how you wanted it to end . You can just put it in the comments and I'll read all of them! If you want me to follow you or read one of your books, just ask C:

This has been a great experience writing a fanfic and having so many people read . It was amazing and thank you for being part of it

I love each and everyone of you, don't forget to comment your ending(:

     ~ xx_AverageFangirl_xx