Lunch dates and awkward exchanges

A/N sorry for not updating in so long I will more I promise I love where this story is going so far..💕💜☁️💕💜☁️💕💜☁️💕💜☁️💕💜☁️💕💜☁️💕💜☁️💕💜☁️💕💜☁️💕💜☁️💕💜☁️

(Ariana Point Of view )

So it's been a few day since Sean and I agreed to try this out I know it's very crazy its what our moms wanted and I feel like Sean is the first guy to actually get to know me and treat like like right.

It's got really weird when Sean can to get me for lunch the other day only because all the girls had their eyes on him as they whispered their hopeful desires. After all the annoying whisper I finally turned around to Sean making his way to my little cubicle.

Which of course cause me to smile and blush a little he made his way to me as log off my computer and stood up to grab my things when nick stopped me to see if I was free tonight. I had been blowing off his advances for the last few days out of respect for Sean and the fact that I had no interests in him what so ever.

I let him finish and kindly tell him I have plans which I guess kind of pissed him off being that I know he can see that Sean is making his way to me. As Sean clears his throat behind me saying baby you ready to go? I say yes, grab my purse we head to the car.

When Sean asked how my day was.

Ari.. It's was good so far ready to go home for the day .. How was yours ?

Sean ....it was good helped my mom with a couple contracts for the company. But what was going on with nick when I got there ?

Ari.. Ohh that he was just trying to ask me out on a date but I told him I had plans. Even though I don't ..

Sean ... Oh okay .. He like doesn't quit does he .. But so you know of my friends zeno and Chris well they actually want to me you. Is that okay?

Ari... He is harmless I promise I think he just has a crush.. Oh yeah I remember them oh yeah that fine. I want you to meet my friends too.. Before my party they are coming over to finish the finally planning for my party.

Sean... If you say so.. (As We pull up to Maoz.. )

(A/N to sure what the restaurant is like)

As we got out of the car I was so grateful that I decided to wear skinny jeans being that it's very breezy out. We are seated then 15 minutes later we are greeted by our hostess. by the look her and sean gave each other I think they knew each other.

Not sure how but I decided to push it out of my head it could be nothing. I noticed her being extra talkative to Sean which started to annoy me. I mean it's not like he was flirting with her. So I clear my throat indicating that ready to at least order my drink.

When she finally brings her attention to me to ask me I was ready to order I cut off yes can I get a lemon water.. I order Sean's drink before she have the chance to cut her attention back to him, He will have Pepsi. She nods and walks away I roll my eyes which causes Sean to laugh.

Sean.. Really what was that?

Ariana... Nothing I just wanted to order my drink and she was clearly to invested into you to notice it.

Sean... She was not to invested in me lol..

Ariana ... She well... You two clearly knew each other am I right ?

Sean... I remember her from when Chris , Zeno and I went out..

Ariana ... Ohh ( not pleased with the answer) let's just drop it..

After we ordered our food eat and left.. Sean dropped me off and told me he would be back later to pick me up..

(4 hours later )

As I am bringing the last file to Mark so I can finally go home and cuddle with my baby toulouse. When I see Liz has dropped her huge pile of paper work I bent down to help her pick them up. I helped her carry the files to the file room. We talk for a little bit invited her to hangout and meet some of my friends..

Liz said sure gave her my address and told her to text me when got there. I was gathering my things when my phone chimes from a text from Sean saying he is waiting in reception area for me. I smile and try to make my way to him as quickly as possible so that I can go home.

When I get downstairs I see yet another girl paying too much attention to Sean it's like what is it with these girls today .. Like I know Sean is very handsome but these girls are really starting to annoy me. So I roll my eyes and walk to Sean putting my arm around his waist and looking up at him which causes his attention to be shifted to me.. I tell that I am ready to go..

I think Sean could tell I was not in the mood because of these girls. He awkwardly said by to whatever her name was..

Maybe I was more then just annoyed I think I was jealous... Or I was being territorial I mean we are trying this whole thing so I guess have the right to be..

Right...???