21 Questions

(Sean Point of View)

Yesterday was a little bit to crazy I wish it was a dream but it wasn't. I woke up and got ready for my day, when I notice a note from my saying That she went out on the town with Joan. They wanted me and Ariana to get to know each other.

I shower put on my Calvin Klein underwear and got dressed in my black skinny jeans and grey v- neck short sleeve. Went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Walked back into my room and sprayed my Armani cologne and headed downstairs. I see that Ariana door is open but she isn't her room this house is way to damn big to be searching for her.

As I go downstairs, see Toulouse her dog laying on the couch in the den with the TV on. I know for damn sure this dog isn't watching TV. I walk further into the den to see Ariana watching the exorcist this girl is off her shits I clear my throat she looks up from the TV.

She looked me up and down said sorry where you standing there long i awkwardly stand the rubbing the back of my neck saying no. I notice that she is wearing a white crop top with black skinny jeans. She had her hair slightly pulled back damn she is beautiful.

I get out of my thoughts to hear her asking if I wanted to watch it with her I say sure why not. We sit and watch the movie it was scary as hell like who the hell watched this for fun.

I chuckle to myself when the movie is over I ask her if this was she does for fun she laughs and says no that she just loves horror movies. Then I get this bright idea to play 21 questions she agrees. I let her start with the first question.

Ariana to Sean.. How old are you ?

Sean.. 27

Sean to Ariana .. What's your favorite color?

Ariana.. I love lavender and baby pink

Ariana to Sean ..what is your favorite color?

Sean... I don't really have one but I know that I look good in black and grey

Ariana to Sean.. laughs and says cocky much

Sean.. well i mean I just know what I look good in.

Sean to Ariana ... first kiss ?

Ariana... I haven't had my first kiss yet.

Sean to Ariana.. really ? I mean you are clearly gorgeous as hell and could get any guy or girl to kiss you .. I mean umm

Ariana (blushes) umm it's okay and thank you I guess lol

Ariana to Sean... Last relationship ?

Sean,, that would be my ex Naya it wasn't meant to be . We were better apart.

Sean to Ariana .. Your last relationship ?

Ariana to Sean... (laughs ) Toulouse is her last relationship .. Jokes I never dated in school I knew that they wanted one thing from me and I was raised with morals.

Sean was in shock she was a very good girl like too good.

Ariana to Sean.... do you have any tattoos or piercings?

Sean to Ariana.. nah my mom would have killed me ..

Ariana laughs ..

Sean to Ariana.. what about do you have any tattoos or piercings ?

Ariana I actually do have a tattoo ..  Well I have two

Sean  to Ariana... what no way ...where and of what

Ariana to Sean... on my rib cage and my toe.. One of them is the name my grandpa used to call me bellisima and a heart on my toe ... But my mom doesn't know okay so shh..

Two hours past and we decide to go get food.

We end up this vegan / vegetarian restaurant. Which was cool with me since my mom has been having me eat extra healthy lately it's a good change for me.

I notice that Ariana is looking in her purse for something I ask what is she looking for she says she has to check her blood sugar because it gets very low. She told me she has hypoglycemia and the symptoms are pretty scary.

Just as she was checking her blood sugar, she received her a text from her mom checking on her too see if she has checked her sugar levels . Damn her mom is on it she text her mom back and says she is doing that now. We head in the restaurant and get our food we sit down and eat our food.

Then I say that I new to buy a few things since we are going to be here for a while so we go to the mall and get extra underwear and a couple shirts. Then we head down to footlocker so I can look around a little more.I noticed that Ariana has went into Victoria's Secret.

I shake the thought out of my head even though it was a beautiful thought. She walks in with me and I ask her if she ever wears like Jordan's or Adidas, Nikes? She laughs at me and says no.

I ask why of course and she goes on to tell me that she is too short and this is why she wears high heels. We go back in fourth and I convince her to but a pair of Jordan's . She got the all black on black ones.. She look hot as hell in these J's no lie so we went to check out I decided to pay for them and my basketball shorts she tried to stop me I told her it's okay I got it.

She sighed smoked and said okay and went to look around. I pay and turn around to see two guy like trying to spit game at Ariana, like the hell I mean I know that we just met yesterday or re met but she is still my fiancé.

I get back out of my thoughts to see Ariana politely declining their offer an eyeing to come over there.

So I walk over and say well you all ready to go Baby (to go all with it) Ariana quickly goes along with it say yes babe I am ready.

We head out of footlocker and I hear them cat whistling at her, like the fuck I turn back around and ask them if they have a problem? Ariana says Sean it's okay let's just go back home it's fine. I tell them that they need to have more respect for ladies especially ones that are clearly taken.

We head out I don't know what came over me but I feel hell protective of her.

This girl is already making me fall for her and I just meet her...