Late Night Movies and Almost Cuddle Session

A/N so I see that everyone is loving my other #Seaniana Story Right There Is My Best Mistake .... 10.9k reads 💜✒️☁️ thank you.... sorry for the wait

Enjoy

(Ariana Point of View)

I had a very good time hangout with Sean. He actually a very funny guy, he wasn't like the guys at my high school or the record company. He was very good guy. He even talked me into getting a pair of J's . I normally only wear high heels because I am only 5'1 and I feel so little.

Until the guys in footlocker devices to come over and hit on me. I mean i am used to not to sound cocky but it happens to me a lot guys are so dirty minded. So glad Sean came over and played it off with acting like we were a couple even though we will be a a few weeks.

We were almost out of the store when the guys decided to cat whistle at me I think that pissed Sean off in a little. When I had to grab him and tell him it was fine and we should just go. He wrapped his arm around my neck and we headed to the car.

He drove back to my house he was so silent. We arrived at the house and walked in and house I hear our mothers laughing and talking in the kitchen. I walk to den set my bags down and make my way to the kitchen.

Myra was the first on to see me she smiles asking me how my day was. knowing that they want to how Sean and I's day was and what we did i said it was good and that we went to eat lunch and went to the mall. I tried to leave out the little altercation but Sean walks in and he still looks upset he gives him mother and mine a kiss on their cheeks.

His mother of course asked why he was upset. He told them that a couple of guys at the mall where being inappropriate with me even after we acted like we a couple.. Our mothers gave each other a look that I didn't understand.

I put my hand on Sean's Shoulder bringing his attention to me when I asked him I could talk to him in the dinning room. He agrees and follows me in the dinning room when I ask him if he is alright ? he nods his head then he clears his throat and apologizing for overreacting.

I smile and say lets just forget about it but I make sure to thank him and give him a light kiss on the cheek and walk back into the kitchen to see if dinner is done. We all eat finishing eating dinner. When I ask Sean if he wants to stay up and watch movies with me..

He looks slightly nervous for some reason ever since I kissed his cheek lol but he says yes I told him to pick two movies and I would do the same and I went up stairs to shower.

I shower and change into my New Victoria Secret Short Set and I grabbed my light fluffy blanket and head down stairs I hear toulouse collar as he follows me downstairs. To the den I pick my two movies and I see Sean has his two already

picked.

I turn around to be face to chest with Sean muscular chest. He isn't to bulky but he has just the right amount of muscle. When I finally look up he ask me if I am going to be cold. knowing that he is talking about my clothing choices. I laugh and say no I brought a blanket down stairs with me. I tell him we can watch his movies first. He chooses Somebody help 1 & 2....

This movies are really interesting by the time it was time to watch my movies I had chosen it was like 4 am I asked Sean if was tired he said no that he was okay and wanted to watch the rest the movies that I choose.

I notice that we both picked suspenseful movies. I giggled a little bit and went to put on the movies I picked Nightmare on Elm Street 1 & 2.

Half way through the first one I notice that Sean looked a little to be a little off I asked him if he was alright he said yeah that he was just a little cold so I moved from my send of the couch his to share my blanket with him..

He looked slight confused when he saw that I had done he smiled showing his beautiful dimpled cheeks. Which cause me too blush but I tried to focus on the movie it got later and ended up leaning out on Sean shoulder.

Somehow we both ended falling asleep during the movie because I both woke up to our parents smiling and looking at us. Which I confused as to why they are smiling like crazy people.

when I looked down and saw how me and Sean were laying it explains why they smiling like this. He had his arm thrown around my waist and we were spooning. I light shake him to wake him up to and release me from his grip.

He wakes up and sees we have a audience .. I don't even know the rest of this day is going to be... But it's starting off very interesting. I had fun watching movies with him. It seems so simple hanging out with him.. Only a few more weeks until my birthday then I was to be married to him..

This is all a little bit too much but I am starting to like him is that Wrong that I feel ... Drawn to him ...