Your kidding me right

(Ariana's Point of view)

My birthday is coming up I will be 21 in less then two weeks away. Yay I can't wait For the party I know that my mom has this dinner planned. she invited her friend who I haven't seen since I was 2 years old and her son.

Anyway Alexa and Sascha, I decided to go the beach I got changed in my black two piece bathing suit brought my cover up. Just incase it got cold which is doubt lol. We jump in the car head to the coast. Finally make it to the beach I find the perfect spot for me to tan. I lay out my towel recover my up placing it in my bag

I laugh when I see Sascha and Alexa (even though Alexa isn't into guys) flirting with the boys less then two feet away from me. I lay back get my tan on then thirty minutes later. I flip over to get my tan perfect, when I hear my iPhone 6 chime telling me I have text. I already knew it was from mommy.

💕👑💞 Mommy 💞👑💕

Ari my friend and her son are in town early and I want you too me them so come home in two hours and help me with dinner.

Me

Why are they here so early ? And okay no problem mommy see you in two hours.

💕👑💞 mommy💞👑💕

Oh no reason they just decided to come early and enjoy the beach and remember to watch your sugar intake.

Me

Okay mommy I will.💜

I call Alexa over telling her that I need to be home in two hours because my moms friend and her son were in town.

We all go enjoy the beach I swim a little bit, that's one thing that I love I have been swimming since I was 4 years old. We all pack up and our things and the girls drop me off at my house. I head up stairs to shower and pick my clothes I choose my black leggings, Chanel top that was slightly backless towards the bottom and my black red bottoms.

I showered and got dresses in my undergarments and decided to straighten my hair and curl the ends. I did my make up which is only really ever eye make up.

I quickly got dressed and headed down stairs to help mommy with dinner even though I have no idea why she wants to meet him.

(Sean's Point of view )

Me and my mother are on our way to Florida for her friend Joan's daughter birthday. I haven't seen Joan since I was 8 years old. I remember her daughter a little bit she was 2 years old when we moved to Detroit.

My mom and Joan talk a lot on the phone especially now that we are on our way to visit them. Which I still don't understand why I need to go and meet Joan's daughter so bad. We are currently landing in Boca as we speak. I grab my moms and I luggage from the overhead, we head out of the plane.

As we make our way through the terminal my mom tells me our driver is waiting on the lower level. We make our way the lower to our driver he takes our bags and loads up the car. My mom tells me we are staying with the Grande's while we are here.

I guess that's okay I really don't know I slowly space off. The car ride went on for a hour then I notice that we have arrived at the Grande's House or should I say mansion. It's very huge but it still looks homely.

I get out of the car grab our bags set them on the ground as we make it the door I see a lady who resembles who of what I remember to be Joan walk out and squeals as she runs to my mom and hugs her.

They were so invested into their conversation I decide to walk in to the house and bring the bags in. I hear my mom and Joan coming in to the house. I hear a voice say mommy which causes me to look up to see one of the most beautiful ever seen. I try not to stare to much at her so she isn't freaked out by me.

I hug Joan and she re-introduced me to Ariana I shook her hand . Then Joan told me that Ariana would show me where i would be sleeping while we were here.

I follow her upstairs and I couldn't help but notice her curves. she looked gorgeous when we finally made it up to the third floor that I noticed that the was only two bed rooms and a lounging area and a library.

I was looking around when Ariana called my name it sounded very sexy. i turn my attention to Ariana when I noticed a little dog who goes by the name of toulouse at her feet. I smile at the site in front of me.

Fifteen minutes later I come out changed and refreshed when I see Ariana and Toulouse in the lounge room. She smiles at me while standing up. Showing me that deep ass dimple in her cheek.

We get to talking as we head downstairs. I figured out she is interning at record company. I told her about taking over my moms company she thought that pretty cool.

She is a pretty cool girl ,Super chill. We all are Eating and talking when our parents tell us they have some new for us both me and Ariana look at them like okay. That's when they tell that we are getting married. Me and Ariana both are like what the hell. We barely even know each and you expect us to get married.

We both refused when they told us that it was already been in the works since we were kids. That's when my mom told me that would be the only way for me to be able to take over her company. I notice that Ariana has completely shut down. When Joan called out to her and she just shook her head saying that this isn't fair.

That's when they break everything down to us that the arrangement was that when Ariana 21 years old that she and Sean were to get apartment together. 3 months later there were to get married and in three years were to have children together.

We were both in complete totally shock I can't believe I am getting married at a stranger basically.