Last Day in Boca?!

A/n so loves thank you for all the comments on the last chapter ... It's been two days do I decided to update... Sorry for the short update. I have been thinking how the ending to this story is going to be and I have a squeal already in the works ... I am thinking maybe for more chapters in this one then bam SQUEAL--( Far Away From You)

<A few weeks have passed >

(Sean's Point of View)

Time has been flying by so quickly we leave boca tomorrow. I have been debating wether or not to get closure and reconnect with Ashely. I know that Ari wants to know how I feel about so I have been avoiding talking about it. I called Naya the other day to get her prospective on it.

Sean: hey

Naya: hey what's up?

Sean: not much about to be cali bound in a tomorrow , but I need some advice ?

Naya: damn you already messed up with your fiancé ?

Sean: ha! Ha! Ha! No we are fine... But You know about Ashely, well I guess she told my mom that she wanted to reconnect with me. I know that my girl does not want me to reconnect with my ex on any level. But part of me wants some sort of closure.. I am just not sure what to do ?

Naya: well damn that's not what expected at all.. But Sean I honestly don't think you should reconnect with Ashely, I mean you are finally happy and you got a great girl . Don't go trailing back through old relationships now. Me as your friend I don't want you to get hurt at all. Ashely is nothing but stress and drama that you don't need.

Sean: Damn that's a lot.. But your right I need to let that part of my past to remain in my past.. Thank you for being real with me.. How is everything with Devious Maids ?

Naya: it's going good really good, I am
Loving this character, which reminds me when You and Ariana.... Get settled we should hang out and so you could finally meet my husband Ryan.

Sean : that sounds good . See you in a few days . Alright bye, thank you again

Naya: bye Sean.

Naya had a point but I want to see why Ashley wants to reconnect.... Ari is with her friends it's her last night here... I can't believe I am in a arranged marriage. But i do love her so I can't complain. I remember when I first saw her. She was so beautiful and I couldn't stop staring at her. Damn I got lucky to have a good girl like that I still can't believe she was a virgin.. I love the thought of me being the only man she has ever been with.

Zeno and Chris, Tone are going to be in Cali since Chris just started to sell his Art, which was getting a great response very proud of my homie. Zeno was going to be the office manager in the new office. Tone was Djing his mixes were dope as hell. My homies are living so proud..

<A few hours later>

I hear Ariana come in she looks happy like way too happy... I mean it's not a bad thing she is happy but I know that we are moving and her whole life is here. So I expected her to be sad but it's okay I guess. We have another early flight I know that my baby is far from
a morning person. So I figured we wouldn't sleep until we were only the plane... Which of course was private... by the way our moms were flying out a few days later to Check on us I guess not really sure.

Our bags were packed and ready as well as all the paper work for the dogs. We all hung out until it was time for us to go to the airport.. Ari cried a lot which didn't surprise me. She was leaving her mom the only parent she has know all her life. Toulouse knew that Ari needed to comforted so he was doing just that.

As we have to say goodbye to go to the terminal ari tries to stop crying but was emotional mess. I pull her to me placing her head on my chest and I fell her slowly start to calm down... I kiss her forehead and before we know it we are boarding the plane.

The plane ride was longer then ever. When we finally arrive I see that our parents have arranged a car for is to take us to our new home.. Which hadn't seen yet have only heard about.. The ride from LAX was long as hell.

But when we finally made it the house we were amazed it was beautiful very. The first floor had our living room and a game room which happened to be up when you walked in to your left and there was our living room was right across from our kitchen we also had our laundry room which has connected. Our which weren't to far from the stair case that led to the second level that had our two offices both on opposite side my being on the left and Ari's being on Right hand side.. Which had a long hall that led to our master bed room which was fully decorated.

Sean to Ariana.... Damn baby they really went all out..

Ariana to Sean.... Yeah they did (as she lets the dogs out) baby as much I would love to talk I am so jet lagged right now ( as she heads to the bed and crawls in).

Sean to Ariana.... Yeah I feel you on that they set up everything ( as he grabs the remote to watch the game ) in his attempt to pull ari to him. When Toulouse growls at him for trying to move her away from him.

Ariana to Sean & Toulouse... Can both of you cut it out I am exhausted. ( as she rolls over and cuddles toulouse ) i am like what the hell.. I guess I was tired to i ended up falling asleep shortly.

We sleep pretty late thank god Ari didn't have work until next week Scooter wanted her to get settled first.. He always wanted to meet up, I am over cause going with her.. She is about to be my wife and I have that right to know her boss .

We ordered in since neither one of us wanted to cook dinner .. Our parents facetimed us too see how we were doing .. We decided to call it a night and head to bed since we wanted to go out and about to see cali..

I go check the locks after, I left both Milan and Toulouse out to use the bathroom. I set the alarm on for the house, as i head up stairs I hear the shower running I heart her humming she sounded good then she started to sing, which surprised me she never told me she could sing or even hinted at it..

A few minutes later ari comes in her towel..

Sean to Ariana... Baby how come you didn't tell me you could sing?

Ariana to Sean.... Oh that ... Because it a big deal... I normally reframe from it..

Sean to Ariana... Well you sound amazing you have a voice on you.. ( as Ariana walks to her walking into closet which had everything and more )

Ariana to Sean... Thank you .., baby do you just have a t-shirt I can wear? I really don't have the energy to get dressed. ( as Sean grabs his extra long black T-Shirt) thank you again baby ..

Sean to Ariana.. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, Naya wants us to either go her house or her come over here for dinner so I can finally met her fiancée Ryan, and she wants to me you..,

Ariana to Sean..., that sounds good... ( not really sure how she feels meeting someone Sean has have some sort of relationship with ) really ? Oh okay ..

I watch as she puts on my shirt with nothing else on underneath ... If I wasn't so damn tired I would have taken her right then and there...

Cold shower here I come ....,,