Slightly jealous ... But i am the slowest

(Sean Point Of View)

It's been like 3 days since me and Ariana hung out and feel asleep then woke up to our moms smiling like crazy people.. I swear she avoiding me or is either too busy at Record Company .. It's starting to get annoying like come on.

I wake up early morning to go for a walk. I see that Ariana is up getting ready she has this red pencil skirt on with this sheer top with a blank tank top underneath.. And her hair pinned up with her bangs out.. Damn she looked fine..

But I went downstairs to eat some breakfast when I noticed that toulouse Ariana's dog was following me. I am not sure why he has food and water in both of his bowls. So I made a omelet for me to eat and poured a glass of orange juice, I sat at the breakfast bar to eat when Ariana comes downstairs calling after toulouse.

I know he hears her because I can hear her I start to laugh to myself. I look up to see Ariana looking right at me which kinda catches me by surprise. But she then moves her attention to toulouse she calls him over her happily goes to her I am like why the hell are you just now going to her in the first place it like he wanted to have come downstairs.. Maybe I am tripping but this dog is hella smart.

My thoughts are interrupted by Ariana's Cell Phone she answers it. I go back to eating my breakfast when i hear her say alright Nick I will see you in a few. My whole mood changed not gonna lie.. She is over meeting some dude named nick I am over it..

So I finished my food put my the plate in the sink pulled out my phone and I called my homie Chris and Zeno who were in town and told them that we should hit up the clubs out here. They of course we're down ..

So a few hours later Zeno and Chris come over to Joan's house she said tubes okay if I had my two friends over I mean come on I was raised right.. The boys came over and Joan loved them.. I heard the door open and I knew it was Ariana, she still looked fine as hell as she walked in with her heels in her hand. I was taken out of my thought by Zeno and Chris asking if that was me ..

I laughed off the question and changed the subject. We were talking about Chris and his girl when my mom called to come in the kitchen. These fools were like oh you in trouble aunty Myra gonna get you. I go in to the kitchen where both Joan and my mom are throwing down they wanted to know if the boys were staying for dinner.

I said I believe so when I notice that Ariana has came down stairs with her hair in this mess bun and these grey legging and this teal t-shirt with what I believe to be her old high school mascot on it... She looked cute but I pushed those thoughts out of my head. Dinner was ready we all asat down to eat.

After the boys left to get dress my mom asked me how long was I going to be out tonight I told her only a few hours. I head upstairs to get dressed when I hear my cell chime it was Zeno telling me he was here... I walk out to the room and saw that Ariana sitting in the den on the level were our rooms are. I walk out Ariana slightly whispered to say well you really nice which was I said thank you kinda awkwardly and head downstairs to leave.

Zeno ,Chris and I was just chill at the club we had a few drinks had a couple of girl sound by us. They were all pretty girls but none of them we like Ariana. I mean we have less two weeks until we are to be married and living in an apartment or house together.

I drink at this thought it's getting late I tell Zeno and Chris that I am about call a cab back to house. They were cool with it they were killing with the girls I laugh.

Head out and get to the house to see a car on the side walk Ariana was in the passenger Seat with this guy who I believe to think is nick. I noticed she looked uneasy like she did at the mall that when I call out to her Ariana , baby she looked up at me and smiled.

She told nick bye and quickly made her way towards me, no words said as we walked inside. When I asked who was that ? She explained that nick was just some guy that from the record company who liked her.

But she didn't like him in that way. Saying that he called her this morning asking her on a date but she said no. Then I asked her why she had been avoiding since the night fell asleep together?

She said it was just too much "I mean we barely know each other but I feel like I am drawn to you and that scares me"

I walk towards her and say look I know that we were sort of throw into this but I think we at least try okay. We can take it slow if you want? The slowest....?

(A/n lol I had too ..💞😂)

She smiles and walks upstairs not answering my question. ... I walk upstairs a little bit after her I go change my clothes in my room. when I hear a knock on the door I open the door in my pajama pants seeing that it was Ariana.

She said oh yeah to answer your question yeah we can take it slow or the slowest ...... She kisses my cheek and walks away...

This girl .....Damn