I know you been going though things

Hi bbs 💞☁️ yesterday was our bbs first show she was amazing 💞 I see her in 42 days I can't wait ☁️💕🙈

But here is the chapter how're you enjoy it ..💋💞☁️

(Ariana's Point Of View)

It's been weirdly late at the record company since I started to wear my engagement ring to the record company with Nick was still being his asshole self. He was there when Sean dropped me off this morning and saw me and kiss before i got out off the car. It sucks that he couldn't be cordial with me. I mean even thought I am engaged to Sean it doesn't mean we can't be friends.

During the morning me and liz got to talking about the club and where me and sean disappeared to. I just laughed and said we went home. I told that I would tell you everything late just come to my house after work. That when she saw my ring and screamed thank goodness she has her own office. She knows a little bit about our arranged marriage. But she thinks that's Sean and I are meant for each other. I just smiled at the thought.

Through out the day I was getting all these looks and whispers not sure what they were about so I ignored then I went to go make copies when I heard Nick telling Matt and Leon how I led him on and now I am with this other to make him jealous etc.. This not only pissed me off but it hurt my feelings that he would spread that around about me. I wasn't using him at all I thought he was my friend. I was to hurt by this I finished my copies and went back to my desk looking at my phone seeing the time.

Trying to avoid all the stares and whispers which didn't work I just wanted to focus on my work so could get on lunch on time but i didn't feel like I should stay the whole day. So I go talk to Dan to see if it's okay if I go home for the rest of the day. Which he says is okay. So I walk about to my desk grabbed my phone to see if Sean could come get me. I don't know how to explain it to him with out making him mad.

Ariana: babe, ?

Sean: yeah baby.

Ariana: can you come pick me up and take me home ?

Sean: yeah of course, why are you feeling okay.

Ariana: yeah I feel okay I just want to come home.

Sean: are you sure nothing is wrong ?

Ariana : yeah I am sure

Sean: (Sean didn't believe her ) alright I will be there in 20 or 15 minutes.

Ariana: thank you

Sean: your welcome

I started to clean up my desk and turned off my computer and started to grabbing my purse and turned to leave bumping to Nick knocking his papers out his hand I bend down to help him pick them up for him when saw my ring.

Nick to Ariana .. I don't need your help.

Ariana to Nick.... I was just help. You don't have an asshole.

Nick to Ariana... Well you don't to have be such a slut

I was in shock I slapped the shit out of him and walk out of the office .

In the elevator I started to cry a little but I didn't want to have to explain to Sean why I was crying or why I left early. Being how he got at the mall with those guys. Not to mention he already doesn't like nick. I get off the elevator seeing Sean in the car waiting for me. I wipe my eyes and head to the car.

I got in the car texting Liz to tell her that I left early and to come over around 6. I sent a group text to Sascha and Alexa saying the same thing. I say hi to Sean have him a kiss. I can see him looking at me like he wants to me ask what's going on.