You matter to me

(Sean point of view)

So Zeno and Chris and I were hanging at the Grande's house just talking about our night out at the club. When I hear a car door then I look at my phone and saw the time basically telling it was Ariana.

She walked in looking like she had the worst day ever. I get up walk over to her to see what's going on.

Sean to Ariana .., babe are you okay?

Ariana to Sean ... Yeah I guess.. Today just was a lot nick was being such a asshole to me. All I needed was for him to finish his part of the report for us to give to Dan.

(A/n see what I did there)

but no he has been ignoring me all day when I would ask about his portion of the work.. So I missed my lunch break ...

Sean to Ariana .. Wait you haven't eaten ? Your lunch was supposed be like 4 hours ago.. Is your blood sugar okay?

Ariana to Sean... I need eat because it's feels really low..

Sean and Ariana walk to the kitchen to get her something to eat when I hear toulouse's collar as he comes in to kitchen excited to see her.. I walk to the fridge to grab so left overs from last night. I Heat them up for her when she says she wants to go change her clothes.

She walks out of the kitchen I heard her saying hi to Zeno and Chris. Chris and Zeno came in were looking at like man you are whipped , they know that j an attracted to her. I just laugh it saying whatever.. When Ariana comes back downstairs in some Vs Yoga Pant and black tank top with her hair down in messy waves... She walked over to me giving me a hug and telling me thank you for making her food.

She grabbed her plate of Chicken Alfredo and went to sit next to Zeno.. I couldn't help but notice her ass I mean she has a nice one and of course Chris was watching her walk away .. So hit him in the back of the head leaving zeno rolling. Which caused Ariana to look at me I shock my head and told her eat. As she was eating her food she asked when our moms would be back from their girls trip..

They should be back tomorrow night she nodded her head when her phone rang and I saw that it was Nick she just looked her then pressed ignore. And went back to her conversation with zeno I am glad they are getting the chance to get to know each other.. Since me and Ariana about to be engaged in a few days .. We all end up hanging out in the living room and talking.

When I Chris ask Ariana if she has any single friends since she was clearly not single . I shock my head and started laughing .. Ariana was a little confused
but she said yeah my friend Sascha is single they are actually on their way over if you want to talk to her. I alright that's what's up.. Thirty minutes later Ariana's friends showed up she introduced to Sascha, Alexa and Alexa's Girlfriend Nicole, Aaron then she said that Liz should be here later.

I saw Ariana introduce Sascha to Chris they seemed to be hitting it off . I guess they had a lot in common. Some how we all decided to hit the pool. When Liz got there all the girls went upstairs to change leaving me,Aaron, Zeno and Chris to change into swim trucks.. By the time we were down getting dressed. The girls were making their way down the stairs.

My eyes were locked on Ariana she has on this red two piece bathing suit red was most definitely her color. she saw me staring her which caused her to blush. I walked up to her looking down at I tell her she looks really sexy in that bikini. She looked up at me saying thank you she started to lead the way to the pool which was huge as hell and I have seen some big pools..

Everyone jumps into the pool but me I am still mesmerized by Ariana I watch her as she swims . As dives down in the water I sit down in at the edge of the pool with my feet in the pool I see everyone playing and enjoying themselves. Then all of a sudden I see Ariana come up from the water heading in my direction she made her way to me. She was basically in between my legs leaning on the which made me nervous as hell.

Ariana to Sean.. So are you going to come swim with me or not?

Sean to Ariana... So you want me to come swim with you ..(smirks)

Ariana to Sean... I mean yeah we are out here for nothing .

Sean to Ariana... Hmm I come swim with you. But what should we do tonight after everyone leaves?

Ariana to Sean.... I could stay the night in your room with you ?

Sean to Ariana... Really now ( smirking as I get off the edge of the pool ) I pull her to me saying alright its plan. I let go of her and start to swim.

After and hour of us hanging out in the pool we all head inside and get dressed. Alexa and her girlfriend left. Then Chris and Sascha left to do God knows what.. Then Liz offered to take Aaron and Zeno home. Leaving me and Ariana alone finally when she said she wanted to shower and get the chlorine out of her hair. She said she would meet me in my room after her shower.

I decide to do the same and shower. I get out and put on my Calvin Klein's and white t-shirt and flannel pants. Fifteen minutes later I hear a knock on my door knowing that it's Ariana I open the door. I see her in this grey short set with her hair in these waves from her blow drying it.

She notices my reaction to her outfit and laughs walking all the way into my room and climbing into the bed plugging in her phone and setting it on the nightstand. Just as I was about to close the door I see Toulouse pushing himself into the room making himself comfortable on the floor. I laugh and head to the bed and grab the remote to find something for us to watch when I see that Criminal Minds is on we agree on that.

We both get under the covers and lay down. As the show starts I feel Ariana scoot closer to me which made me pull her closer to me. Ariana lays her head on my chest putting her arm around my waist. I start to lightly rub her back which causes her to look up at me. Then I notice that we both are starting to move in ..

Like we are going to Kiss. Which we did the kiss lasted for like two minutes.. When Ariana says well there goes my first kiss. I laugh as lays her head back on my chest . The next thing I know she is asleep..

it feels good having her in my arms...