Closer and closer

Thank you loves for reading my stories ....

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Skips to Ariana birthday babes....it will be broken in two chapters one being Seans Point Of view and the other Being Ariana point of view will be the next one..☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

(Sean point of View)

So today is the of Ariana 21st birthday they have this huge dinners party planned. Ariana grandparents were here they flew in last night I was introduced to them they were some of the sweetest people ever. Nonna made us dinner, lets just say I was tease Ariana that I hope she learned how to cook like this earning me a glare from Ariana and a hug from Nonna.

Nonna was making some homemade lasagna and amongst delicious things. I go look to find Ariana since it's still early I wanted to take her to give her one of the two birthday present I got her so I head upstairs to her room I knock on the door. Twist the knob call say Ariana ? Baby? Which I guess she didn't hear. Because she comes out and jumps when she sees me and loses her grip on her towel.

Ariana to Sean.... Shit Sean .. What are you doing in here ..Turn around ... Please..

Sean to Ariana...( turning his back to her) sorry I came in here to see if we're ready for one of birthday gifts.

Ariana to Sean... (As she throws on her her underwear and her black sundress) babe you can turn around now. Wait what do you mean two gifts? You didn't have to get a gift let alone two.

I turn to see her dressed and putting on deodorant. As she walks her vanity were she applied some eye make up. I love that she did use cover up she didn't need it. Shaking my self out of my thoughts.

Sean to Ariana... Well I did get you two gifts because I wanted to you. And lets just say you matter to me, so I want to help make your birthday perfect. Snow that you are done showing me your birthday suit let's go get your other gift.

(No ones Point Of View)

Which causes Ariana to laugh and playful hit him on the arm. As they leave out of the room making their way down stairs. Sean's mom stops them saying that Ariana looks gorgeous and says happy birthday. Sean grabs Ariana hand pulling her to he door he is very eager to give her gift he got her. Telling his mom bye and walking to the car.

(Sean Point of view )

I am kind of nervous to give her this gift but I think she will like it. I called this guy who is breeding these dogs and they are being sold and I got her one. I know she has toulouse but I think he needs a friend besides Ariana. We are half way there when ariana ask me where we are going . I tell her she will see when we get there. She sighed and rolled her eyes about 15 minutes later we arrived I tell Ariana to wait in the car and we arrive at the park were I asked to meet him. I already paid for the puppy I just wanted give it to her one her birthday

The owner handed my the puppy she was the same breed as Toulouse ( pretend we know Toulouse's breed) and the paper work. I say thank you and head back to the car were I see that she is busy looking out the window I sneak into the car placing the puppy on her lap. Which cause her to look at me as gasp saying thank you.

I had went and got the puppy a few things for the puppy a few days before that I had in my car which was part of this gift for her. All that's left was to get food for the puppy, I am assuming she knows that type of food the puppy is going to need.

We head to pet smart and go inside heading to the dog food isle and start to look for food for the puppy. She went to try to get this bag of food that weighed more then she did. I laughed told her to stop that I would grab it bringing it to the counter, she has some of the Canned food for the puppy who she still hasn't decided a name for as of now.

As Ariana makes her way to the counter next to me she wraps her arm around my waist, thanking me again for her puppy, I tell her she is welcome kissing her cheek. The cashier rings us up and we leave to go back the house..

The rest of tonight is going to be very interesting ...