Cry me a river..

A/N here is the last chapter of drawn to you thank you all so much I can't believe how involved yall were with This story I don't want it to end .. So I am doing a sequel the first chapter is up so please go check out Far Away Away From You.. It's going to kind of pick up where this one leaves off.. So be prepared for drama ....

So with out further or do this is the FINAL chapter of drawn to you ...

(Ariana's Point Of View)

It's been three days since I found putt that Sean has been lying to me and has been seeing Ashely behind my back., like I know this was a arranged marriage but I actually love him. I still do I know it stupid of me but I do. Thank god for Alexa she stayed a little later to be with me when he came back.

which was today I was an emotional mess and not to make it the situation worse but I decided to take a couple pregnancy test.. They all turned out positive I was truly fucked I was 21 and pregnant by a man who cheated on me with his ex who cheated on him. I felt like I belonged on a episode of Maury.

I was nervous on how I would react when I saw him.. And if I would let him even know I was pregnant.. I just cried at the thought of bringing a child into the world like this..

Alexa to Ariana... Sascha is on her way over she wants to burn all his clothes ..,Ari I know you are scared and hurt but you have to be strong for yourself and this baby..

Ariana to Alexa... Oh god why is she so crazy at times .. I know but this going to be hard I am not ready to have a baby. But I know it's too late to think about it now.. Oh god I gave him all of my first I was so stupid.. (Crying even harder )

As Alexa goes gets the door for Sascha who just texted and said she was here ..

Alexa to Ariana... Ari I am sorry I am you know I will be here for you know no matter what . ( as Sascha hugs me )

Ariana to Alexa... Thank you again..

Sascha to Ariana... So are you going to stay here or move back home?

Ariana to Sascha... I want to go back home .. Oh god what is my mom going to think.. Or his mom ...

Sascha to Ariana... They will understand it will work it's self out

I hear the front door open and I already know that it's Sean... We are sitting in the living room. I see him trying to make his way to me...

Ariana to Sean... Don't come near me

Sean to Ariana... Baby I can explain ..

Ariana to Sean... First I am not your damn baby.. I should never trusted you or fell for you.. You are just like the rest..

Sean makes his way to me but I get up and walk into the kitchen. All I wanted was a drink but I couldn't even have that now.. He really has fucked my life up. He follows me into the kitchen blocking me in by the sink...

Ariana to Sean... You need to move ..

Sean to Ariana... I am sorry I lied.. It didn't mean anything i swear.

Ariana to Sean.. Don't fucking lie to me again.. I am not stupid, give me your phone ... (He hands me his phone) I search for Ashley number I find it.. After seeing the text between them... I call her she answers thinking its Sean ..

Ariana: Hi Ashley?

Ashley :?

Ariana: this is Ariana, Sean fiancé well ex fiancé I was calling to tell you that you can have him..

Ashley: wait fiancé? I can have him?

Ariana : it's ex-fiancé.. Let me guess he didn't tell you that either like he didn't me that he has been seeing you behind my back . Yeah he is all yours but I gotta go here is Sean . ( as I hand him both my ring and his phone)