You got me screaming my my my

🎶 I'll give you everything .💕

💕☁️💕☁️💕☁️💕☁️💕☁️💕☁️💕

(Sean's Point of View.)

We have been laying here watching movies for about three hours. We haven't really moved. I am still laying here on her chest while her hand in rubbing my head. I guess our moms have a key to our room because They walk in with the dresses for My baby to wear and a couple suits for me. Neither of us are moving so try anything on.

Joan to Sean & Ariana... Well look at you two lovebirds .. I will go put the dresses in the closet back there as well your suits Sean.

(Neither of them of them moving for the position they were laying in)

Sean to Joan & Myra ... Okay we will wait for the girls to show up and and the boys to get their opinions..

When Ariana's Phone Rings. (I sigh ) i grab it from the table seeing it's the record company.. I hand her the phone ...

Ariana : hello?

Unknown person: Ariana?,

Ariana : yeah.. Who is calling

Unknown person : it's Nick

Ariana : oh hey Nick ( as she looks at Sean)

Nick: so we are still having trouble with the file you were telling me about. We don't have the release info and lawyers approval.

Ariana : I updated the file before I left and gave it to Dan maybe you ask him if knows where it is. ( looking down at sean )

Nick : oh okay thank you. I tried to call you from my phone and it didn't work.
I am very sorry about yesterday

Ariana: oh yeah that, my fiancé doesn't think it very appropriate that we have outside of the office relationship even if it's only friendship. After what happened yesterday.

Nick : oh really so you just always does what he says, wow how weak willed of you..

Ariana : first of all I am doing this out respect for the man who is about to my husband, not because I am weak willed oh yeah and please loose my number. ( as she hangs up)

Joan and Myra just look at each other in shock in a way.

Sean to Ariana ... You all good?

Ariana to Sean... Yeah I am okay.. ( he just looks up her)

Joan to Ariana... Oh yeah Alexa and Sascha moms will be out here too for the party.. They should be here with in the next hour or two.

Ariana to Joan... Oh okay ....

Well that's all we need to tell you two love birds. Enjoy the rest of your day today... (Smiling as they walk out) they close the door.

I bring my attention back my baby who is clearly bothered by Nick said to her.. He is lucky we are in Orlando or his ass would get it. I try to get her attention but I got nothing until I put my hand under her shirt reaching up to her bra. She gasped looking me I smirk at the fact is it so easy to get her at a loss for breathe.

So we can continue to watch these movies but we need to get some food into our stomaches. So let order room services .. She agrees of course..

Ariana to Sean.. Babe , can you get up? I need to pee.

Sean to Ariana..... Oh man but I was comfortable ( slowly standing up)

Ariana to Sean... You will get your pillows back...