Way to close

Hi lovelies.... 💕💕💕 well I truly hope you enjoy this update 💕💕 its was my favourite to write. By far thank you soo much for 4k so grateful

Please

Vote ...

Comment..,,

💕☁️💕☁️💕☁️💕☁️💕☁️💕☁️💕

Ariana Point Of View

We arrived back to the house with my new baby Milan. I can't to show everyone I hope toulouse isn't going to be jealous. He kind already is jealous of sean which make me laugh. We head in the house and of course we are greeted by toulouse and his barking wanting me to put down Milan so he could get to know her better.. His barks caused my mom, Myra and Nonna to head our direction.

When they saw the puppy they all gasped and squealed, which made me thank sean again for her. I went to sit on the sofa when my mom asked what her named was I told them her name was Milan. My mom smiled saying toulouse and milan their names are perfect. I nodded and redirected my attention to toulouse call him to me as I put down Milan and toulouse came over sniffed her and looked at her then back at me climbing on my lap trying to reclaim my attention. I laugh and shake my head he is not having it I get up placing toulouse on the floor I stand up doing the same with Milan.

Walking to the kitchen see what my nonna has made for dinner so far she finished making two of my favorite pasta dishes. I see that my mom has made chicken Parmesan and meat balls, these marinated steaks. Leaving Myra to the desserts she made homemade cheesecake and pineapple up down cake, this fruit salad. All this food is making so hungry.

I leave the kitchen to go hangout with my grandpa for a little bit before I had to get ready for the party. I went into the living room where he was watching the news or should I say listening to the news. He was working like always he owned part of the company with my mom. I sat down kissed his cheek and just watched him work. No matter how old he is he always works so hard. He has the most amazing work ethic. He looks at me and smiles as he kisses my forehead. I missed spending time with my grandpa and Nonna but i all have to make time before me and sean move to California.. I look at the clock i had to up stairs and get ready.

The party was so fun I got a lot a gifts that I didn't expect i got other gift from sean which was vintage Chanel bracelet after the party I convinced sean to take me to the club with him and zeno and chris. I invited liz and sascha since they were already 21 alexa unfortunately had to wait until Christmas that's when she turned 21.

Sean to Ariana... Baby you sure you want to go out to the club? ( not really wanting her in that setting )

Ariana to Sean... Yes I do I mean I am 21 now I can finally go out and drink.

Sean to Ariana... Alright I just have some things I need you to make if when we are at the club.

1. Please don't get too drunk. 2. Stay close and please don't dance with randoms. 3, make sure to have fun.

I give sean a kiss and head up stairs to change in my lil red dress. I left my hair in its natural state leave it while adding some eye make up. When I was satisfied with how I looked I grabbed my black red bottoms. Grabbed my wallets and headed downstairs. I saw Sascha and liz had arrived , seeing that sascha and chris were basically eating each other's faces.

I just laughed and made my way toward Zeno which happened to be where Sean is at too. I gave Zeno a hug saying hello since they were able to make to my birthday dinner Zeno told me happy birthday. Then I turned to Sean tell him I was ready he looked me up and down wanting to say something about my dress I know because chat same look he gave me when we watch movies that night and asked if I was going to be cold. But he didn't he said alright let's go y'all grabbing my hand we head out the door.

We when arrive at club (Sin)sation show out IDs the bouncer didnt even look at mine he just let me in which I though was cool, I waited for Sean and the others to get their IDs back when they did I started walked to the bar Sean asked me what I wanted to drink couldn't choose so I told the bartender to surprise me which he did. It was grey goose and pineapple juice which I guess I could only the pineapple juice because I drank it super fast which caused both the bartender and Sean laugh.

We all were having fun dancing we keep getting shots order for us left and right. I was having so much fun I dragged Sean to the dance floor which surprised me because I don't dance at all but I get the urge to dance to partition by Beyoncé I got lost in the music when this waitress came over giving yet another round shots that was ordered for me. I

threw mine back now feeling very tingly the next thing I knew I throw my arms around to kiss his cheek but miss and kiss him on his neck which caused him to bring his hands to my waist pulling me closer to him. I finally brought my lips to his this kiss was very heated. I told him I was ready to go home he grabbed his phone calling the driver telling driver we were ready. The car ride was very heated these drinks had us both break all the rules he has has before even left the club. I couldn't keep my hands off of him.

When we arrived at the house I ran upstairs with my shoes in my hand I throw them on the floor and proceeded into Sean's room I couldn't get the zipper on the back of my dress but I was pulled towards Sean's chest as he whispered he could do it.. I feel and hear my zipper coming down with that I turned to him pushing him on the bed then from there everything is fuzzy.

I wake up seeing that I am in Sean bed I see Sean still sleeping. I can fell that I don't have clothes on. I try to sneak out of the bed without waking him up. I stand up feeling this pain between my
legs which caused me to gasp. I guess Sean heard me and rolled over asking me where I was sneaking off too I smiled at him while holding up my dress I front of naked body.

Which was kind of stupid I mean he clearly has seen me naked ... Twice and I guess we had sexy seeing that we are both naked....damn he looks good