California love..?!?

A/n so there are only 3 chapters left.... In this story I hope you all love the sequel I posted a preview and the rest of the chapter ... I saw ari yesterday omfg she has vocals for days love her even more after seeing her live.. I miss her already tho 😭🙈💞

(Ariana Point of View)

So I have been working with Scooter For over a month an half now I have been spending a lot of time with his main artist he is managing which is Justin Bieber..

He was a cutie that's not a lie but he was like a little brother to me. Sean on the other hand has been acting very odd about he has me calling him three times a day and he goes through my text and emails when I get home.. Like I have nothing to hide I actually love him and will not hurt him like his ex did but I guess he doesn't trust it.

He has been like since the one night me and Justin went out and got drunk off our asses and I wanted to dance which mostly consisted of me grinding on Justin and a little bit of table dancing.. That's all I remember before I got dropped off at home..

I was expect Sean to be asleep but he was far from asleep he was pissed he said we would talk in the morning. he didn't have much to say to me he just helped me get undressed and in bed ..

The next morning I was going to be doing a lot of explaining because I guess there was pictures from last night of me grinding on Justin and Dancing on the table. And from there became a more controlling Sean you could say. He at first wanted me to quit but I told him that it wouldn't happen.

But I noticed a change in Sean he leaves at these odd hours and he smells like perfume but I don't know it could just be anything I have been talking to Naya lately she says that he was supposed to go meet Ryan to hangout but he never showed.. Which made me a little uneasy not going to lie.. I wanted to ask him where he was big I knew he wasn't with Ryan smelling like Perfume.

He had also started to want Sex a lot more which I was okay with at first but I was getting to sore and he wasn't going easy on me. So once I started to tell him no he just assumed I was getting it from somewhere else which I wasn't . His automatic though was I was have are with Justin I laughed in his face and told him I wasn't.

We all know Justin is with hailey Baldwin but Sean clearly didn't ...

We slowly started to get over that roughy patch in our relationship so I thought

Our moms were still planning the wedding we had no say at all it was fine with me this was all their ideas for us to get married in the first place.

Sean started to have to more with the company so we barely saw each other. he had to fly out to Detroit for a event. He wasn't to sure on leaving me in Cali by myself but I had Alexa flying in to see me and Sascha had come to see Chris I guess so I wouldn't be fine...

I got up early to take him the airport... The ride to the airport was good..
But watching him to the check in point kinda got me emotional for a second..

Sean to Ariana.. Okay baby this is I will be home in a few days..

Ariana to Sean... A few days that all right ? ( as I hold on to his waist looking up at him, I feel so tiny compared to him in my uggs and sweat pants )

Sean to Ariana.. Yes just a few days make sure to take care of yourself I know Alexa will be with you.. But watch your blood sugar please... And remember to text me through out the day.. Alright ?

Ariana to Sean... I know I will don't want you worrying from another state. And yes I will remember to.. Alright bye baby i love you ..

Sean to Ariana... Okay .. Bye baby I love you too. (As he bends down and kisses me) ohh yeah no nights out on the town with Justin while I am gone please.. ( as he walks over to get through the check in part)

I watch him walk in I am not sure why he is so threatened by Justin he is like my brother and I don't like him in that way, that I love Sean.. I start to make it to Alexa's Gate and wait for her I already miss Sean. I finally see Alexa I was so excited to see her...

Alexa to Ariana .. I have missed you so much..

Ariana to Alexa.... I know I missed you too .. I wish Aaron could have came but he has school .

We get her bag and exit ..

The car ride was short it felt like...

We make it back and are greeted by my babies... They were barking a lot...

Alexa to Ariana... So how are things with your fiancé Since those jb pics ?

Ariana to Alexa... I knew you would ask about that... Things are okay I guess... Sean doesn't want me to hang out with him while he is gone.. But as scooters assistant I am going to be around Justin no matter what. But after those pics he started be a little demanding like I have to text through out the day and he goes through my emails and text. I guess to see if I am cheating with him but Justin is like my little brother..

Alexa to Ariana ... Damn .. He is be way to damn demanding... You weren't doing shit but dancing with Justin. I would be surprised if asked if you were sleeping with him.. (I just look at her.. ) are you fucking serious ?

I left out the perfume smell on his clothes and him skipping out on hanging out with Ryan.

Ariana to Alexa ... Well not really let me explain.. He started to want sex a lot more and he doesn't go easy on me so I would be sore a lot... So asked me if I was having sex with Justin I was not only pissed but I had to laugh in his face. But I told him no he didn't believe me tho.. We have had sex since then but not as much..

Alexa to Ariana... Umm that's a lot to take in .. I never thought we would be Talking about your sex life and how rough it gets ...

I start rolling I hit her with a pillow...

Ariana to Alexa ... It not rough all the time .. I guess it just when I am hiding out for a while or teasing him.. Which reminds me I need switch my birth control.. Because it's not agreeing with me anymore.. And I ran out the other day.. So we haven't been. Protected...

Alexa to Ariana... Shit Ariana are you crazy you can't not use protection .. Are you trying to get pregnant now ?

Ariana to Alexa... No but I haven't had time to go get the new ones.. We will see in few days if I am then I am fucked......