Chapter 10

I picked up my phone and called Katherine.
"Hey wanna come to the Hawks game with me?"
"HOW DID YOU GET TICKETS?!?! ITS GAME 7!" She screamed at me through the phone. I didn't tell her about jonathan yet.
"Oh... I um got them for uh... My birthday." I said unconvincingly.
"Oh okay... But of course I will come!!!"
"Pick you up at... How about 5:30?"
"Yeah. See you later."
"Bye" I hung up the phone and realized I hadn't been home for about 5 days now. I walked up to his bedroom. I just stared at it. I noticed how he liked everything perfect. The pictures of him, one of him with the Stanley cup, one with his gold medal, and one of him and Patrick Kane. They were hanging perfectly straight. I looked on his nightstand. There was a lamp, a pen, and 3 dimes. He was pretty organized. I grabbed my clothes and went to change. As I walked out of the bathroom, I went to go get the t.v. remote from the drawer. There was a picture, flipped upside down. I turned it over, and saw a beautiful blonde. Her and jonathan were kissing, at a hawks game. The frame was shattered in the front. I heard the door open and threw the picture back in the drawer.
"Hey babe. I'm home"
"Hi" I said trying to figure out who that gorgeous girl was.
"Hey what's wrong" he said walking in noticing I had something on my mind.
"Nothing..."
"Madison" he said seriously.
"Who did you date before me" I asked him looking down.
"Oh... Well her name was Alexis. But please don't worry about her. Okay? We ended over a year ago."
But... This seems to good to be true. I mean, you have always been my favorite hockey player and now-"
"Hey hey hey, listen Madison, I really like you. Okay? Don't worry about her." He said smiling at me. I sat down on the couch and nodded my head. He sat down next to me and stared at me. "What?" I said laughing
"Your just so gorgeous" he said which made me blush. He leaned in and kissed me. I layed down on top of him. Never unlocking our lips. The kiss felt like a million seconds.
"Wow I love you" he said
"I love you too" I said even though I wasn't sure if I actually "loved" him. Sure I liked him but we just met. I got up and he pulled me back down.
"Stay" he said. I layed back down. Right on top of him. He started rubbing my leg slowly. He started to take off his shirt.
"Babe you have a game in 2 and a half hours..."
"Yeah I know. I just want to lay here with you" he said closing his eyes. I started to stare at his abs. I was trying not to but it was so hard. He noticed and kissed the top of my head.
"Sorry..."
"For what?" He said smirking.
"For staring at your abs"
"I like it" he said and I started blushing.