Chapter 27

Jonathan's p.o.v-
I unlocked the door to my house and went inside. All of the lights were off.
"Madison...?" I called out. There was no response. I turned on the lights. By this point I was worried where Madison was. I went to go set my bag down and saw a note.

I read the note. I wiped the tears from my eyes. I threw a fist at the wall, it started bleeding bad, but I didn't care. Madison- the love of my life had just left me. My phone buzzed. It was a text from patrick.
"Can I come over?" Before I could type no, I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and saw patrick smiling like a 5 year old,
"So I decided to come over anyway." He laughed. I just mumbled the word
"Okay"
As he walked in, he stared at the wall I punched and then glanced back at me.
"Hey... Is everything okay?" He asked looking at the blood on the wall, along with a huge dent which was starting to crumble up.
"Where's Madison?" He asked. He obviously read the expression on my face and hugged me.
"She left..." I cried. For once I actually cried.
"Dude she's just a gi-"
"NO NO SHES NOT!!! THIS ONES DIFFERENT, I SWEAR PATRICK" He took a couple steps back. His face read worried.
"Hey look I'm sorry- I just... I guess I just really love her." I told him honestly.
"It's alright buddy." He ruffled my hair as we walked over to the couch.
"So... What exactly happened...?" Patrick got up and grabbed me a bandage for my knuckles.
"Thanks" I muttered.

I explained the whole story... The lights off, the note, how she thought she was getting in the way. Everything.
"Wow..." Is all He managed to say.
"I just- I don't know what I did."
"Well from what you said... It sounds like she just... She just needs a break? Or something like that...?" Maybe he was right. Maybe I was taking things to fast. We have only been dating for 2 and a half months, but I knew, I had to find her.