Chapter 26

I woke up at 9:03. Jonathan was still sleeping. I turned on the t.v. And watched highlights from the wild vs. stars game last night.
"Hey" jonathan said opening his eyes.
"Hi" I said. I was gonna my to miss this boy. I got up to go get breakfast. Within 25 minutes jonathan came down dressed.
"I have practice... Coach Is making me go to watch the team and for physical therapy." He said.
"Oh okay. Bye" I said hugging him tight, I knew this would be the last time I got to see him.
"Umm Madison... Are you okay?" He asked
"Oh yeah sorry" I said kissing him.
"Bye" he waved as he left. I ran up stairs and got my bags. I decided to leave him a note, so he knew I would be okay.
"Jonathan-
I'm so sorry. For everything. I can't believe I have to leave you. Your not my best friend, your my love, your not just my love, your my heart, your not just my heart, your my life, your not just my life, your my everything. The first time I met you, my heart told me you were the one... But I guess life isn't a fairy tale. It's totally different. I have to learn that the hard way I guess. Ever since i met you, no one else has been worth thinking about. I fell for you instantly, and I still fall for you everyday. People change, memories don't. It will be so hard to forget someone that gave you so much to remember. I won't ever forget you jonathan Bryan Toews. I promise. Every moment spent with you was like a dream come true. You will still mean everything me to, Don't think I don't love you, or that I don't care about you- it's that I can't mess with your life anymore and I can't get in the way of everything. Don't come looking for me. It's not worth it. Just remember I will always, ALWAYS love you." I wiped the tears from my eyes and left.