Chapter 35

I get into Jonathan's car. We spent the day at the United center skating. Andrew Shaw, patrick Kane, and Marian Hossa were there. It was really fun.
"Ready?" He sets his hand in my thigh.
"Yeah" I was wearing a black pencil skirt, black pumps, and a hot pink drapey tank top. I had my hair slightly wavy. I looked pretty good. My phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I asked.
"My maddie!!!" It was my brother.
"Kyle! Hi sorry I haven't called I miss you."
"It's alright, I miss you too. What's up?"
"It's jonathan and I's 10 month anniversary."
"Oh wow congrats."
"Thanks... Talk tomorrow?"
"Of course! Love you sis!!!"
"Bye Kyle." I say well laughing. We stop at a red light and one thing by one direction comes on. The song that played the first day we met. I started to cry, thinking back on how much I love this boy. Thinking about how he was just in my dreams.
"Baby are you okay?!?!" He asked concerned.
"I love you so much." I said almost sobbing.
"Mads I love you too. I can't believe it's been 10 months. It's been the best 10 months of my life."
"Mine too" I say smiling huge trying to hold back the tears. We pull up to a huge hotel.
"Woah..." I stare at it.
"What?" He laughs.
"I'm not famous so I'm not used to these fancy hotels" he just laughs as he gets out of the car. I get out of the car too. It's kinda nice out for being January. We walk into the hotel as people just stare. They knew jonathan Toews. They knew who he was, I was just the girl with him. I didn't mind though. We entered an elevator.
"You look gorgeous. So gorgeous." He says as I blush noticeably.
"You do!!!" He says honestly as I look down.
"Thanks"
"Oh and just for the record- it's adorable when you blush like that." He says taking a few steps closer to me. Then just as we're about to kiss, the door opens.
"I promise, later we can pick up where we left off." He says winking. I just laugh as I follow him down a long hallway. He opens the door to reveal a room with candles and roses and it's beautifully decorated. It has a 360 VEIW of Chicago.
"Oh- oh my... Oh my god jonathan!" I start to cry as we walk over to the table that is set up with salads already.
"Wow" I say looking around.
"I love you so much" jonathan says looking at me.
"I love you to jonathan."

Once were done eating, we walk outside on a balcony.
"So? Was dinner good?" He asks already knowing the answer.
"Like always" I say smiling.
"Mads you look so gorgeous tonight." He says wrapping me into his arms. I reach up and kiss him. He deepens the kiss and I'm pinned up against the wall. After what feels like a billon seconds we pull away. I just look into his gorgeous brown eyes and smile, as he does the same.
"Wait... Jonathan you play tonight...?!?!" I almost scream remembering he has a game.
"Don't worry the Canucks plane got delayed so the game won't start until around 10:00. It's only 6:45." Thank god.
"Oh haha"
"But we do have to stop back at the house. Ready?"
"Yeah. Thanks for dinner!"
"Anything for my baby" awe he's so sweet.