Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up at 7:08. I went into the kitchen and made us coffee.
"Hey baby" he said. Wow Jonathan Toews called me his baby?
"Hey" I said as I handed him the cup.
"I have the day off... We could do something."
"Yeah. That would be great."
"Be ready by 9:30" he said winking. Where were we going I thought? Hmmmm. I went to change. I put on my leggings, sweater, and boots. I decided to straighten my hair. It was 8:47 so I sat on the couch and watched t.v. He came down in a gray Blackhawks shirt and light brown pants.
"So what's planned for today Captain serious?"
"You'll just have to wait and see he said as he sat down right next me on the couch. He leaned in and our faces were only a couple inches apart. Our lips crashed. The fit perfectly together. He grabbed my waist. I slowly reached my hands up to his neck. Then his tongue slipped into my mouth. I pulled away breathless... It was amazing.
"Wow" i heard him whisper to himself.
"What?"
"I really love you Madison... Will you be my girlfriend?" HOLY SMOKES. JONATHAN TOEWS JUST ASKED YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND... ACT COOL.
"I would love too" I said smiling into his shimmering eyes.
He leaned in and kissed me again.