Chapter 3

it was sunday morning and I needed to get home... y brother was probably worried sick so I decied to call. 

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" He said angrily. 

"Oh I actually-" 

"NO STOP RIGHT NOW. GET HOME. IF MOM AND DAD WERE STILL ALIVE YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WOULD SAY." 

"Listen I cant come home right now but you know im safe. I will call you later."

"Alright fine... Just promise your safe?"

"Yeah. bye." I hung up and walked into the kitchen. and there stood a shirtless jonathan toews making pancaks. HOLY. OH MY GOD. I turned around and walked back down the hall. 

"Breathe Madison... Breathe." I whispered to myself. act natural. No problem. 

"Hey..."  He turned around... BREATHE. 

"Oh hey." I realized I was staring at his half naked body. MADISON SNAP OUT OF IT!

"Enjoying the veiw?" He asked laughing.

"Oh god sorry... I just um well your Jonathan Toews and I love you so much and just wow. Wait did II just say that out loud? Shoot..."

"Its okay." He said as he turned around to flip the pancakes. 

"So... what time should I leave?" 

"Never. How can I ever sleep without you again? I really want you to stay..." He said. Was he serious? No... He probably does this with a bunch of girls. 

"But I have a brother... No job... I cant live off of you"

"Why? Its really no big deal... Really its not. Just for a little longer and then we can figure things out. Okay?"

"Yeah I guess..." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. we swayed back and forth, My head on his chest. 

"I really like you..." He said to me.

"I really like you too... More than you think."  I said lifting my head off his chest and smiling into his beautiful brown eyes.