Chapter 25

I was driving home from the hospital with jonathan. It was silent. But not the awkward kind of silent.
"We're here" I said waking him up from his nap.
"Oh okay. Thanks for driving" he winked. I just laughed. I helped him out of the car. Once we got inside he layed down on the couch.
"Hey um I'll be back in going to the bathroom" I lied. I had to pack up some of my stuff. I was gonna leave jonathan tomorrow. It was gonna be the worst thing I've ever had to do, but with Cody and everything I knew that I couldn't stay with jonathan. I threw my clothes into a bag and set it behind the dresser I didn't want him to see and get suspicious. I walked back down into the living room.
"Hey I'm back" he smiled as I said that.
"So are you hungry, thirsty, need anything at all?" I asked.
"I hate when people take care of me- and especially do things for me. So no. I don't need anything."
"Okay but seriously if you need anything tell me"
"Up for a movie?" He asked.
"Of course" I smiled and sat near his feet on the couch.
"Why aren't you over here?" He questioned motioning the spot next to him.
"Because you have a heart problem... I don't want to lay basically on top of you."
"Then I'm not gonna feel better." He teased.
"Fineeee" I walked over and layed next to him as we started the movie "grownups 2" I was so comfy I fell asleep right there and then.