Seal Our Fate (I)

43
Seal Our Fate (I)

Earth-19

"There are events across the space of existence. Events that are meant to usher in a new age. Every force of existence in their rawest forms—light, dark, magic, life, and all their counters—rage a steady flux of energy into their champions. Sparking a war of and for existence. Reducing everything to a sea of possibility.

A sea only few navigate. For the waters of existence were treacherous. Waves icy and brute. When all is reset anew, the status quo will be changed.

Molded into the image of the Victor. Effectively sealing the fate of everything and everyone. At the helm of these events, there are always constants. Gods, mortals, demons and entities across the spectrum fight and die side by side.

The prophecy begins with us and ends at the beginning of the New Dawn. It's time for us—the last flicker of a dying flame—to fight to our last breath in defense of this cabin.

It is vital Rachel and Garfield complete this spell to summon Calvin from the Dark Multiverse. He is the constant—he is time—and time must be healed in order to close the door. Darkness has been leaking from him for far too long."

Announced Fate after summoning what was left of the heroes to the cabin. There were only 19 left. 19 people meant to save all of existence. Some were injured, some were untrained children.

"We done?" Asked Red Hood. He peeked out the window. "They have us surrounded."

"We've been surrounded since we came." Rose hissed.

"How do we handle this Fate?" Dreamer asked.

"We do nothing." Fate waved her hand at them. Nothing happened, nothing one could see with the naked eye anyway.

Rachel, however, could feel the change. She felt surrounded by Fate's magic. She narrowed her eyes at the entity but said nothing.

The door to the cabin flew open. The heroes armed themselves for an attack. One that never came. A man with devilish looks and an acrimonious gaze stepped into the cabin.

He completely disregarded the weapons and super-powered energies aimed at him. He walked toward Fate. "Is that how they greet the heroes in every story?" He asked.

"Lucifer," Deadpanned Fate. "Why are you here?"

Lucifer looked as if he wanted to cut Fate down. "You wear the witch's body, don't pretend like you don't have her memories as well. You know what Finis' soul means to me." He said.

Fate sighed. "If you wish to die for the memory of a love you could never have, so be it. Mind your schemes, Lucifer, Hell will be next on Supernova's stop."

"Hell is already gone, Fate. Don't you know?" Lucifer rolled his eyes at the oblivious entity. "This is the last dimension standing. Anybody with some sense fled here."

"Why here?" Questioned Rose.

"That giant demon in the sky is keeping this dimension alive, isn't it?" Behrad's question was more of a statement. His eyes glared right into Lucifer's face.