13 Tiny

"You need to untie me, right now!" Jane growled from the back seat yanking on the zip ties around her wrists. What Levi was doing with zip ties in the back of his car in the first place baffled her, but she was more concerned about trying to get out of them than what he had use for them.  

"If I promise to untie you will you stop trying to take your clothes off Tiny?" Levi demanded, his eyes met hers in the rear-view mirror, alight with laughter as he continued to watch her struggle.  

She wanted to point out that really she was only trying to take her jeans off as both her shirt and jacket had lost themselves in the frat house. But she was so overcome by the fact that he had called her Tiny again she didn't bother mentioning it. 

"I told you to stop calling me Tiny," she glared at him, "And these are my favourite jeans. I don't want to rip them when I shift."  

He sighed, ignoring her, before acting as though he genuinely felt bad for her, "You know I wish I could stop calling you Tiny, but you refuse to tell me your actual name and once I give someone a nickname it sticks. And- can you stop moving so much, it's distracting!" 

She looked up from her awkward position, as she tried to get her arms in front of her, "I can't stop moving. I have to get these jeans off. Do you have two-hundred dollars at the ready to replace them?" 

"If I say yes, will you keep the damn things on and stop moving around like you're possessed?" 

"Can't." 

"Can't or won't?" 

"Nope, definitely can't," she squeaked. 

"And why the hell not?" He demanded frustrated.  

"Because I have to pee," she whined, "Really badly. And I'm either going to shift tearing up your precious car and my jeans, or I'm going to just pee over everything. I have a tiny bladder and I did a lot of drinking to win my freedom." 

"We're out in the middle of the highway Tiny!" Levi stated, "I hope this is a lesson for you to not try and challenge a group of hunters. Especially one as dangerous as Ronan..." 

Jane stopped listening, more worried about her jeans than his spiel about her 'dangerous actions' apparently she should've just been a good little girl and sat there waiting for Levi. He tried to talk to her about all the risks that came with her bet and how she shouldn't have even spoken to Ronan but really it was just going through one ear and out the other. 

Jane finally managed to get one leg through the hole between her joint arms and quickly she slung the other one through as well, right as Levi snapped, "Are you even listening to me?" 

"Uh... no, not really." 

He growled, "You need to get this through your head Tiny, Ronan and his men are dangerous people. You got lucky tonight and if anything like that happens again you need to- Oh dear God! Tiny, don't you dare pull your zip down any further." 

She ignored Levi and started wriggling to pull her pants down, knowing that without the large amount of alcohol coursing through her she wouldn't even contemplate being this exposed to him. But then again, she wouldn't need to be saving her jeans if she wasn't drunk and close to shifting in the first place.  

"Tiny! You better start pulling those pants up instead of down. Is that Mickey Mouse on your underwear?" 

"Hey! Eyes on the road mister!" She grunted from the effort it took to actually use her bound hands to pull her jeans down. Especially since she could feel her wolf taking more control over her and she was getting close to shifting.