Refusing Rejection

Copyright © 2015 by Jasmine C. McClain

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law only with the express written permission of the author.

~*~

Authors Note

So let me just say first off, THANKYOU so much for taking a chance on my story I will do my best to not disappoint. In saying that I am a first time writer who has decided to throw myself out there to the weird and wonderful world of wattpad so please critic nicely. I am a person, I have feelings :) And anyone who cannot respect that I will be ignoring the rude comments submitted by he/she/other.

On that note though please feel free to give me comments and feedback as I appreciate any and all comments on my writing the good, the bad and the ugly are all welcome here - as long as they're not mean. Also another way to boost my self esteem would be to VOTE. So if you do like a chapter show your appreciation and please hit the star button.

Quickly about my updating style, I am a naturally lazy person, so I will most likely only update once or twice a week but they'll always be long updates, if you guys want earlier updates I may set reading and vote goals depending on how the story proceeds.

I also warn ahead of time that some of what I write may offend some people as I do have a tendancy to through a few cuss words around here and there and I am a fan of things getting a little steamy ;) so if you're a person who's easily offended I inform you to proceed with caution.

Now enough of my rambling, please enjoy my story.

Enjoy, Jasmine.

xoxo